Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

EmilyMahalia
Contributor
Contributor
it is a fraud! I placed my order on August 31st and on October 15th I received a small wooden stick, I wrote to them and they told me they were willing to refund 40%, that is, less than half!
Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

They did the same to me. Open a dispute with PayPal. Get all your money back. This company is a real scab and PayPal is a scab by association.

Login to Me Too

Jasvukicevic
Contributor
Contributor
Its a scam. They will send you something useles and tell you that they cant give you refund
Login to Me Too

Stoshu

Scam company, after filing a dispute, the company shipped me a cloth in a package and used that as the tracking number for the two lamps I ordered. Therefore my claim was denied because they had a tracking number that said delivered.

Login to Me Too

Lia73
Contributor
Contributor
You need to challenge PayPal decision. I have and just had my money back. I'm not sure why PayPal facilitates this kind of fraud scam.
Login to Me Too

Sarah900
Contributor
Contributor

I'm afraid it is a scam.  You will receive some crap but it won't be what you ordered.

Login to Me Too

Karoche1
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam website. I ordered 2 items. 2 months later I got a keychain I didn’t order. They started out saying if I paid to return it they’d give me a 40% refund. Good them up to 100% refund but still have to return to China. If I was dumb enough to do it I’m sure I’d never see the refund. PayPal is investigating.
Login to Me Too

My order was placed 17th of Aug, and they have also used the same card to say it has been delayed...blah blah blah

What I have received today is both making me laugh and REALLY ANGRY. They sent me a cheap infant t-shirt with 'diva' print on it (not joking).

Do you want to know what I have ordered? Two wool cat beds/caves for my kitties.

Very funny Unilone Trade Company!!!!

Login to Me Too

Divelizard
Contributor
Contributor

Its a pet shirt, I got one saying "my cherry" and another saying "killer", for my two orders, which were for wall mountable cat climbing shelves, ladders and stairs.

Guess what Paypal are going to give you an unholy run around to make a successful claim, they will probably make you send your pet shirt back to China and you will have to make a an online mail fraud report, to whatever government agency handles that in your country. 

I'm in Australia and we don't have any type of mail fraud investigation agency, I reported mine to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) a division called Scam Watch, but apparently that is not acceptable because I need a printed report on a letterhead, with a reference number and you only get a reference number with Scam Watch.  They are now asking me to get a Statutory Declaration saying that what I received is different to what I ordered, as photos of packages with related tracking numbers, screenshots of the website before it was closed and itemized descriptive Paypal invoices are not enough evidence.

Good luck with your claim, there are only a few people that have been refunded, there are hundreds of others that have either quit in frustration or accepted a 40 - 50% refund.

I have filed concurrent claims with my credit card provider, in the hope that they would put pressure on Paypal to resolve in my favor , but so far I'm still fighting its been 3 weeks and today I'm going to ship one of the pet shirts back to an address in China {which by the way is different to the address on the original package) at Paypals request and wait up to another 60 days for it to arrive or get lost, its going to cost $25AUD, but I am covered by Paypal Refunded Returns, so that will be reimbursed.

Maybe I'll wipe my butt with it before I post it!!

There are others on here that have called Paypal and got refunded without shipping back to China, but I have called twice and outlined the stupidity of the request, but they are standing firm on asking for the shirt to be returned, they state that they must stick to the letter of Corporations Law and abide by requests of their sellers.  As if some dodgy Chinese Scammers are going to take a Monolith Company like Paypal to International Business Court (if such a thing exists) - yeah not gonna happen!! 

Login to Me Too

MichelleKaplan
Contributor
Contributor

I've been going around and around in cirles for weeks with 2 PayPal claims.  Yesterday I finally received 2 emails from PayPal saying that both sellers had agreed to refunding me once they receive the items back & that the cost of return postage was my responsibility.

After phoning PayPal Australia & jumping through their millions on hoops before finally being put on hold for God knows how long to speak to a real person (who I could hardly understand because of the Indian accent), and then who put me on hold again for what seemed an eternity whilst he compiled an email to me outlining how I am to make a claim for return shipment payment.  

Armed with the cheap as chips (but cost a fortune) crap purchased items, the return address (which are a gazillion miles long), I will head to the post office tomorrow to finally be rid of the crap out of my house and then to return home and jump through all the PayPal hoops again to put the return postage claims in in the hope that all goes well and I get my full refunds.

PayPal has really become a nightmare to deal with.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.