Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

MarchAllYear
Contributor
Contributor
I got a stupid 3 inches wood useless tricket instead. Now they are saying my option is to send it back to China ($$$) or get a 50% refund. SCAM artists !
Login to Me Too

alieneileen
Contributor
Contributor
I wo t ever order through Facebook market place or Instagram either. I have learned the hard way and the frustration I experienced is not worth the bother. PayPal are not taking ownership with this company and that is the hardest pill to swallow.
Login to Me Too

davidrk46
Contributor
Contributor

It's sad to say, but I will never buy anything on Social Media sites like FACKBOOK due to bad  business of certain companies. It ruins those that are trying to do good. I just don't know who to trust anymore in this world of cyber technologies. 

Login to Me Too

Sarah900
Contributor
Contributor

I just lodged a claim through Paypal yesterday.  They are going to contact the seller.  What is the point?  They  have known for a long time it's a scam.

Login to Me Too

alieneileen
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same paypal took it up for me but then I still had to return the item at my expense in order to get the refund. After 3 months of aggravation I decided to bin the item and put it down to experience. I still believe that paypal should have intervened with this company and should flag up these company's on the website.
Login to Me Too

UxbridgeAlan
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, PayPal, Facebook, Venmo and the rest all care about making money and not about the people they are serving. FB is fraught with scammers who want to be paid through PayPal or Venmo, and there is virtually no recourse for those who have been scammed. At the very least, PayPay owes it to its members to flag companies as "potential scams" or noting that other PayPal users have filed complaints against these companies. There are hundreds of complaints on here against Unilone and still PayPal keeps sending them money from those who remain unaware. It is shameful.  

Login to Me Too

Mrlsdisher
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed! This so called company is a scam. And they obviously know it. So why let him keep scamming all these people?! Myself included!
Login to Me Too

kspillma

Just tried contacting PayPal about this.  Maybe they want a class action lawsuit?

If you haven't already, let us know why you're contacting us. Feel free to step away and we'll notify you by email or push notification when we've responded.

12:47 PM

- PayPal Assistant

I've already disputed the claim. It was denied due to my "not providing requested information". What information is this and how did you request it of me? It is obvious looking at the community pages that it is well known this company is fraudulent. Why is PayPal being complicit in their fraudulence?

Login to Me Too

UxbridgeAlan
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. PayPal is complicit. They allow these scammers to keep being paid through PayPal rather than warning people that it is likely a scam. It is a disgrace. They perpetuate the fraud by requiring the person who has been scammed to jump through a million hoops -- show us what piece of crap Unilone sent you. They then show you a receipt that Unilone sent something. You then have to prove that it was worthless and NOT AS DESCRIBED. By then, the time limit has expired for returns and you get **bleep**. My wife was going to throw away the piece of junk we got in the mail and I kept it only because it was a mystery where it had come from and why we'd received it. It was only later, when I contacted Unilone to say I'd never received my order, that they told me it was sent and I pieced it all together. I was supposed to get a lamp. Instead I got a 6" wooden figurine worth less than 50 cents. Lots of people just toss the worthless junk but PayPal expects you to send it back to China using your own money. Unilone knows most won't bother because the shipping to China, even for a tiny item, is ridiculously expensive. And good luck ever getting a refund -- I have hear horror stories of people who sent the crap back and then Unilone denies they ever received it. 

Login to Me Too

Becca59
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know about this company, but I keep having weird issues, too. Like the email to contact seller to "resolve dispute" is now a nonworking (fake) email, or the "string you along" saying "be patient" until suddenly 20 days has passed and dispute center drops the case. I keep losing $ getting either NOTHING, or sonething far inferior to the advertisement, or sonething entirely different all together!! I'm not really sure how to handle it, either. I had a new dispute I filed yesterday. Again it says I have to wait 7 days to eacalate...even though I sent PP a message saying there is no way tob"contact seller"...the email address jyst blicks or bumps my email saying invalid, or unreachable or something like that. I'm so sorry 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.