Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Peter250
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Yes the dispute was still active. First I got offer for small refund. I refused that and explained Why. Then I was asked to make an claim at official government organisation. I did so at the ICS, very easy online report with copies of prove email etc etc. I send this report to Paypal and a View Days later I was refunded. The claim was still open until 29/10 when it was resolved.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526CG
Contributor
Contributor

I have also ordered one of their products and they have sent me some cheap crap. They offered first 40% refund and then 50% refund, which I refused, because they offered a full refund if I sent the product back. I have tried to get their address, but after I have ask for it 3 times, I can see that they have closed the mail account <removed>, so all mails will be blocked.

Has anybody got a refund? I don't think so.

It is scam and fraud. 

Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I just refused their offer of 50% too. I asked where is my Black Crow Lamp ? They responded that that product was sold out, such BS. My question to the people who accepted their refunds, did you get the REFUND or is that a scam too ...

Login to Me Too

Raelene47
Contributor
Contributor

I begrudgingly accepted their 50% rather than loose all my money, and yes they did refund me! I am In two other disputes with two other companies and one I have never heard from again once I paid my money, the other have offered me a 60% refund that I again will end up excepting. It makes me sick to except these offers but if I don’t I end up with nothing. I have tried going through PayPal and have heard nothing back. These crooks must all operate in the same way unless it’s the same company using different names. All of these were purchased through Facebook. Never ever will I be sucked into a purchase advertised on Facebook again. Be warned everyone! Starting to wonder who’s the biggest crook!

Login to Me Too

Jasvukicevic
Contributor
Contributor
Now they have new site cvsuw.top.
Login to Me Too

DisputeDenied
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I was scammed by Unilone trading. I ordered a fertilizer maker last Aug. 20 and they gave me a tracking number. When I tracked it, it said not yet on the system. I filed a dispute to PayPal last Sept. 30 then Unilone send another tracking number to PayPal. When I got the package, it was a Swiss knife. Paypal denied and closed my case for reason the item was delivered. I use PayPal because I thought we, the buyer are protected. I know now. 

Login to Me Too

Shorty71
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a covered litter box on September 3,2020. It cost me $40.85 Canadian including shipping. 

Today, I received a  yellow pet t-shirt with black trim with Bugs Bunny on it.

I am extremely annoyed. PayPal you need to step up and look after customers who have scammed by Unilone Trade Company.

I trusted Unilone only because PayPal had always been a trusted business to deal with but it has slipped drastically and I will not deal with them again!

Login to Me Too

IR84
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed myself by them recently this is a joke placed a dispute and paypal side with them "Unilone Trade Company" how is paypal still letting them use there services to scam more people.

Login to Me Too

DisputeDenied
Contributor
Contributor
Indeed. Now I’m thinking of not using my PayPal anymore. I will just stick shopping to Amazon and use their Amazon store card.
Login to Me Too

carloberna
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 3 corner lamps on August 13, 2020, on September 13, 2020 I complained to Paypal, today, October 24th I was told that the complaint was closed in favor of the seller because the same sent the courier delivery receipt. I'VE NEVER RECEIVED !!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.