Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Temp20230526BZ
Contributor
Contributor

2/2

The kicker is the next part...

What happens next?

Once we've confirmed that Unilone Trade Company has received the item(s), we'll issue the refund and close this case.

It may take up to 5 days for this refund to show on your account. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to that card. Depending on your card provider, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to show on your card statement, depending on your card provider's time frames.

This case will be closed automatically if you don't respond by 29 October 2020

Thank you for your cooperation.       

Do you think Unilone will ever receive my packackage? 

Do you think 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BZ
Contributor
Contributor

Don’t want to incur any costs relating to postage or shipping.

will appeal to PayPal, and will contact Facebook and look at submitting the incident which seems too common to the media to investigate

Login to Me Too

dturpin3
Contributor
Contributor
I'll say this again since no one reads it. Do not mail anything to China. And do not stop hounding paypal. They are very aware of what's happening and yet still fighting people over refunds. But they will give them once you prove your case and file a report with authorities. Do not let these scum bags win.
Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I refuse to give up, I'm warning FB and people on FB. I've written on PayPal FB page. I send messages daily ... I'M NOT GIVING UP, is there a way we can all file a case against PayPal ??? Thoughts ...

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BA
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone of u played money tree
Login to Me Too

Raelene47
Contributor
Contributor

I ended up excepting the 50% refund they offered me, I thought at the time it was better than nothing. I also had two other disputes with two other companies that I was going through PayPal for a refund. Someone mentioned on this forum to try going through your bank. I’m very pleased to say I went to my bank and I have just had an email to say my money will be refunded in full on both transactions. So maybe people can also try going to their bank! Good luck everyone and don’t ever buy through Facebook again, I know I won’t!

Login to Me Too

Pixelicious
Contributor
Contributor
Send a small envelope with a hand drawn picture of a giant FU. Make sure you get a tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Starves28
Contributor
Contributor
After arguing back and forth with this company and then with PayPal I rang up PayPal customer services yesterday. I was told that I would receive a full refund within 4-5 days. Ring them. It took about 3 mins for them to make the decision.
Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

So I couldn't even contact the company, address could not be found ... fine. After making Paypal aware of this, I noticed their email has changed now too <removed>  This just stinks something awful. I think PayPal is involved in this scam.

Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand why PayPal has different requirements for different people. I got my refund and didn't have to send the bogus item back.

Please everyone who has been scammed by this company. Contact what ever organization in your country that deals with fraud. In the US it's the FBI, in Canada it's the RCMP -Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (Phonebusters). Send a copy of your report to PayPal. Get your money back!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.