cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company - tiny shirts

Hi.  The same thing happened to me.  I ordered 2 large litter boxes and cat trees, etc. (16 items in total).  I received a tiny pink cat/dog shirt!!!!  I filled out a dispute and Paypal closed it because the tracking number says the package was delivered!  Technically, I did receive a "package", but NOT what I ordered!!! 

The tracking number provided to PayPal from Unilone https://t.17track.net/en#nums=FEISZ1704382208YQ

is linked to the original tracking number (see bottom of 17track.net link)

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]470000060...

At the very bottom of the USPS page, it lists the package as "Parcel Select Lightweight".  Upon further investigation, Parcel Select Lightweight only covers packages with all pieces weighing less than 16 oz.  There is no way all the items I ordered were less than 16 oz

PAYPAL needs to do the right thing and correct these disputes!  Unilone Trade Company Unilone Trade Company *Scammers!! HELP PLEASE - Unilone Scam  Unilone Trade Company 

Amy99751_0-1606149440464.png

tiny shirttiny shirt

Highlighted

Re: Unilone Trade Company

I got full refunds for both orders they ripped me off on.  Cat shelves and litter box.  Paypal denied my first claim.  I called and told them what I ordered and the crap I received.  The reopened case and within a few days I got refunded.  I also sent emails to the scammers saying I refused their 40, 50 and 60% offer, saying I contacted Paypal and my credit card company.  I wasn't nice in emails.  Don't give up.. Call Paypal!

Highlighted
Contributor

In my case, I ordered an item on August 25 and started the claim process on September 1 because I did not receive anything.
After the claim was initiated, the fake item was shipped on September 10 and I received it on September 16.
Finally, he filed a claim for the delivery of the fake product and resolved the claim on September 22 for a full refund without a self-pay return.

Highlighted
Contributor

Wow how did you manage to get it settled so quick - most of us are getting the run around by PayPal - dates just keep getting extended

Highlighted
Contributor

I repeatedly accused Unilone Trade Company of being a scammer based on the fact that the shopping site where the goods were sold disappeared and the fact that the goods were shipped after the claims were made. At the same time, I also pointed out that there were problems with PayPal's problem resolution system.
I was eventually able to reach a solution to the problem by getting telephone support and filing a damage report, which required proof of seal, as is customary in Japan.

Highlighted
Contributor

I had to call PayPal a few times. Then do chat, 4 months later I got my money back.
Highlighted

Wow so im not the only one what do you need to do...how come paypal still have them registered? I thought paypal was safe?
Highlighted
Contributor

That is a good question and I always have believe PayPal was safe and if there were any issues that PayPal will take care of it and give us our money back? I don’t know what to do next..... if anyone has any suggestions or good knowledge on where to go from here I think many of us would really appreciate it.
Highlighted
Contributor

yep I'm the latest in their scam ...ordered bird lamps.and got a stupid keyring tool two months later ...now they say they will refund only 50 percent for THEIR inconvenience . it's ridiculous I would never have bought off a facebook link except i thought paypal payment would make it "safe"
Highlighted
Contributor

I can't believe after all the complaints and disputes about this company that PayPal still allow them. They are facilitating fruad in actual fact. Very disappointing.