Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Temp20230526BG
New Community Member
This exact same thing happened to me. The company offered me a 40% refund and I could keep the shirt. This is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

almcg319

I got full refunds for both orders they ripped me off on.  Cat shelves and litter box.  Paypal denied my first claim.  I called and told them what I ordered and the crap I received.  The reopened case and within a few days I got refunded.  I also sent emails to the scammers saying I refused their 40, 50 and 60% offer, saying I contacted Paypal and my credit card company.  I wasn't nice in emails.  Don't give up.. Call Paypal!

Login to Me Too

coolsurf
Contributor
Contributor

In my case, I ordered an item on August 25 and started the claim process on September 1 because I did not receive anything.
After the claim was initiated, the fake item was shipped on September 10 and I received it on September 16.
Finally, he filed a claim for the delivery of the fake product and resolved the claim on September 22 for a full refund without a self-pay return.

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Wow how did you manage to get it settled so quick - most of us are getting the run around by PayPal - dates just keep getting extended

Login to Me Too

coolsurf
Contributor
Contributor

I repeatedly accused Unilone Trade Company of being a scammer based on the fact that the shopping site where the goods were sold disappeared and the fact that the goods were shipped after the claims were made. At the same time, I also pointed out that there were problems with PayPal's problem resolution system.
I was eventually able to reach a solution to the problem by getting telephone support and filing a damage report, which required proof of seal, as is customary in Japan.

Login to Me Too

Slbuterbaugh
Contributor
Contributor
I had to call PayPal a few times. Then do chat, 4 months later I got my money back.
Login to Me Too

Megs20
Wow so im not the only one what do you need to do...how come paypal still have them registered? I thought paypal was safe?
Login to Me Too

Gmccance
Contributor
Contributor
That is a good question and I always have believe PayPal was safe and if there were any issues that PayPal will take care of it and give us our money back? I don’t know what to do next..... if anyone has any suggestions or good knowledge on where to go from here I think many of us would really appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

vanessalm
Contributor
Contributor
yep I'm the latest in their scam ...ordered bird lamps.and got a stupid keyring tool two months later ...now they say they will refund only 50 percent for THEIR inconvenience . it's ridiculous I would never have bought off a facebook link except i thought paypal payment would make it "safe"
Login to Me Too

Lia73
Contributor
Contributor
I can't believe after all the complaints and disputes about this company that PayPal still allow them. They are facilitating fruad in actual fact. Very disappointing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.