Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

180Meash
Contributor
Contributor

After some great customer service from Paypal I was advised to claim that the company had sent me a worthless/valueless item and to fill out and sign an affidavit from Paypal to that effect.

I previously claimed that they weren't sending me anything as they took too long. Then when a toothbrush arrived - not what I ordered - I telephoned Paypal and they changed my claim to valueless item received.

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Pixelicious
Contributor
Contributor

There's some good advice in this thread, I thought you might like to get a look at the wall mounted cat caves and rope ladders I bought that were delivered today 🤔

Doesn't even fit my cat lolDoesn't even fit my cat lol

20201018_043803.jpg

Login to Me Too

MBreeze66
Contributor
Contributor
Similar to what I got. It’s a waste of time dealing with them and PayPal isn’t much better. Contacted my bank and they are going to pursue this claim. Shame on PayPal for continuing to allow business with such scammers.
Login to Me Too

Gmccance
Contributor
Contributor
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!! Huge scam!! I ordered 2 strollers on 8/26/29 for 53.00 and have not received them! I keep getting these BS emails abs they even went as far as giving me a tracking number telling me my order was sent last week abs they sent some stupid see through toddler jacket! I am so angry about this & obviously PayPal is aware of this from all the comments I have read!
Login to Me Too

Pukumahi
Contributor
Contributor
Wont use Oay Pal again.
Login to Me Too

temp20201023
Contributor
Contributor

Jdelorean86
Contributor
Contributor

Orders 3 lamps  got six toothbrushes  been waiting for paypal to sort out they turned down my claim because  I didn't  send them back  and supply a tracking number it would have cost £15 to post them to china so you will all get the same reply from paypal  if you dont send the rubbish back you dont get your money back 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BZ
Contributor
Contributor

Update to my missing monkey lamp, delivered toothbrushes. Final offer from them USD15, or I send the toothbrushes back at my cost and get a full refund of USD22.05

when I turned this offer down they replied 

Dear customer,

If you want a full refund, please send us the goods, and the shipping fees needs to be covered by you.

We will refund you after we receive it.

We suggest that you accept our offer of  refund.

Im stopping the conversations with them and will wait for PayPal.

This forum has been very useful, thanks

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

MBreeze66
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t waste your time with them or PayPal, contact your bank
Login to Me Too

jazzada
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a huts for my cat on Aug 15.....today I received a shirt for my cat/dog. ( probably worth 50cents)

The company website https://www.fgmgd.site/. doesn't exist anymore and the email the same. 

I filed a report on paypal.....we'll see....more and more scamming website .....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.