cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Ordered a huts for my cat on Aug 15.....today I received a shirt for my cat/dog. ( probably worth 50cents)

The company website https://www.fgmgd.site/. doesn't exist anymore and the email the same. 

I filed a report on paypal.....we'll see....more and more scamming website .....

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered an inverted yoga stand from an ad either on Facebook or Instagram. I received an order confirmation but never received any tracking number. The website no longer exists. This company is clearly a fraud and Facebook should bear all responsibility for allowing an unvetted company advertise on their platform and defraud all of us. I hope and expect that PayPal will refund all of us who never received what we ordered.
Highlighted
Contributor

100% agree!! That is how I found the company as well! I am very angry about this. When I starting pushing hard on emails TK requesting where the strollers were, they sent me a tracking number and what was delivered was some stupid see through toddler jacket! WTH? So I emailed them back yet again and keep sending me this BS sorry emails AND will refund me 50%! Are you kidding me?? On products I NEVER received?!? I don’t know where to do go from here?????
Highlighted
Contributor

I got a random jump rope in the mail that I never ever ordered and I’m 95% sure it probably came from them because there was no invoice and it was sent from some logistic warehouse in California.
Highlighted
Contributor

This is the scammers' website:  https://www.bbutw.xyz/

Highlighted
Contributor

Ha Ha, already moved on Error 404!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I have also problems with this company , first I did buy cat litter box and they send me shirt for dog , do not get my money back before send the item back , well the postage will be more than my order but I think they know that.

Have also order two lamps have not get any information and the tracking core do not work. I think this company only collect money, do not order anything via FB pages 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a cat exercise wheel at a cost of $$39.98 from this crowd on 28th August 2020 and today 16th October, 2020 I received a tshirt that must be for a cat that would be worth $2 maximum.  

After reading so many complaints on here about Unilone Trade Company sending us these stupid pet tshirts instead of what we ordered and paid for, I've just put in a claim to PayPal which I sincerely hope I don't have any issues with.

What I don't understand is why PayPal is still dealing with this shameful business.  You would think with all the complaints they've received about them, they would have banned them by now.  I just hope they come good and repay us all that we are owed.What I orderedWhat I orderedWhat I receivedWhat I received

Highlighted
Contributor

They're going to make you jump through hoops to get it. But keep after them. I today finally got my refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

DT, what where the hoops? PayPal have asked me today to file a complaint of my issue with a law enforcement or government agency. I'm guessing there's a process with Australia Post to do this. The Police are not gonna give a crap. I guess you just complain about mail fraud with AusPost.