Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

JT73
Contributor
Contributor
I received a tube of toothbrushes too!
Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

same story here, ordered two lamps, crow and butterfly, paid $ 31 got toothbrushes. Disgusting looking ones I'd never ever use may I add. If they do this as standard it is so obviously a scam and not an honest mistake - how come Paypal refuses to see this?? with so many of us, just look at the length of this thread and there's more PP community threads about Unilone scam company. Is there something like an international ombudsman?

Login to Me Too

Nulligravida
Contributor
Contributor

Cancel your order and refuse to pay. It is a scam. 

Login to Me Too

HeyStay1
Contributor
Contributor
Can’t they’ve had my money since 8/14/20. That’s why I filed a claim with PayPal. But, they denied me!
Login to Me Too

Slbuterbaugh
Contributor
Contributor
They scammed me too
Login to Me Too

MBreeze66
Contributor
Contributor
I was hoping my delay and lack of correct tracking was also due to their claim of it being Covid related. Package finally came after 57 days and it is not even close to what I ordered. I was scammed.
Login to Me Too

HeyStay1
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry. It looks like we all were but PayPal doesn’t believe us!
Login to Me Too

Lia73
Contributor
Contributor
I was initially refused a refund by PayPal. I challenged their decision and have been refunded. I drew their attention to the number of bad reviews about unilone and I also challenged why PayPal was facilitating this kind of fraud. Stand up for your rights and challenged them. Any one scammed should get their money back.
Login to Me Too

paulamonty
Contributor
Contributor

It's a scam. They sent this keychain gadget so that the tracking number would show delivered. PayPal just refunded me today after moving my dispute 5 days at a time for weeks and weeks. Since the tracking number showed delivered they weren't resolving the dispute. Until I called. 

me IMG_4243.JPG

Login to Me Too

Slbuterbaugh
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same thing .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.