Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

dturpin3
Contributor
Contributor
How did you add a picture to here?
Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to upload pictures to PayPal as .png (I put the photo in Paint). 

PayPal will want you to contact local police and FBI to lodge complaint. Eventually they will point you to Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre which is the right place (for Canadians).

Go get your money back. 

Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

I got my money back through PayPal. Hound them.

Login to Me Too

Nulligravida
Contributor
Contributor

Fellow Aussies,

If you have been ripped off by this company, your local state police/ the Australian Federal Police cannot help recovery your money. The USA's FBI has no jurisdiction in Australia because they are a foreign law enforcement agency (I know this should be common knowledge but, believe me, it isn't!) 

The best you can do is report this mob to the SCAMWATCH website's online form at<https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam >

Also, I have managed to trace back the URLs for the website where I (believed I had) bought my goods, including the Facebook URL.

- website selling the items:<https//www.ahglq.tp/collections/hot-sale>  [which has now disappeared] Or just <https://www.ahglq.top/>

- Facebook URL where I saw the so-called cat beds: <https://m.face[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]2215> 

NOTE: I have unlinked the URLs in case PayPal's interface dislikes HTML. 

The mailing address on the package is/was:
DENG RU

<remove>

PHONE: <remove> 

I asked the Unilone Trade Company via email for their mailing address to return the goods:

PHONE:<remove>
<remove> 

If you don't get your money back at least you can stop these people ripping off fellow Australians.

Login to Me Too

Pukumahi
Contributor
Contributor
Also cc Chinese Embassy in your emails. That puts the wind up them.
Login to Me Too

dturpin3
Contributor
Contributor
So paypal has denied my claim stating that the "seller" (scammer) provided them with tracking saying it was delivered. Even though i provided them with screen shots of my receipt showing what i ordered and pictures of what i received. I guess I'm going to file a complaint with the post master since this is mail fraud. And I'll be doing a charge back on my credit card. I don't care if it costs me a fee one way or another I'm not letting PayPal and this scammer get my money.
Login to Me Too

HeyStay1
Contributor
Contributor
That’s a good idea. I think I’ll call the bank for a chargeback since PayPal seems to believe these scammers over their customers
Login to Me Too

34ra
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a stroller from them, the cost was $31.99 including delivery. The price was low, I should have known that it is too good to be true. They did send me the tracking number, which started working a few weeks later. I kept an eye on it. Almost 2 months later I received a tiny parcel with the same tracking number and it appears to be some small piece of baby clothing, like baby grow. It was stated on the parcel the cost of it as if the value of it is $20, which no way it would have costed that much. Anyway I got what I completely didn't order and I know now that I can forget about my stroller. I reported that site to facebook so other people wouldn't use it, but no action was taken so far.
Login to Me Too

Pixelicious
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone say "class action lawsuit?"
Login to Me Too

Pukumahi
Contributor
Contributor

I am the same.  Paid for a Monkey Lamp and the DGETW.SITE no longer exists.  The China Post tracking number belonged to another item. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.