Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Divelizard
Contributor
Contributor
Make a claim for a refund through PayPal, don't just sit on your hands and do nothing!
Login to Me Too

Becca59
Contributor
Contributor
But, Divelizard, the company will "string-you-along" with apologies and request for "patience" because of COVID, and I guess it is to waste up your days you have left after dispute is filed. When *I* try to contact company, I cant, or I get no reply. After dispute is filed, they finally (sometimes) contact me, but that's when the string-along begins. Unless a person has nothing to do but mark calendar to remind that NOW it has been 7 days past dispute...ESCALATE...then time can slip by quickly because they keep giving excuses or they dont respond at all.
Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

It Is true that it is a huge black hole of time. The satisfaction of knowing those scammers didn't get my money is worth it.

Login to Me Too

Divelizard
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not waiting for them to string me along. I escalated both claims. Once it's escalated with PayPal, the clock is ticking for them to respond and PayPal won't close a case until its resolved, by them supplying the actual product that you brought or giving a refund. I'm a hounder, I've never lost a claim yet, not about to lose these ones either, it takes minutes a day to check progress and respond if you have to, so I'll be doing that in-between working 84hrs a week and sleeping etc.
Login to Me Too

Becca59
Contributor
Contributor
Oh, another thing sine companies do is have 3 or 4 different things or names for merchant...like ut mught say Company A, then u order and order shows merchant as Company B, then on bank statement, it shows Comoany C. That is making it more confusing 😕 I ordered a little side table. It was only 19.95 plus 9.99 shipping. After a month, (and that is short compared to some of my purchases) I received a tiny manicure set worth about $2. Company was not the same as I ordered from, nothing was even remotely the same. Email listed is bogus. I'm out $30. 😔
Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

This is what those companies make their living off of, people who think it's money they lost.

Go after it. Don't let them make a living.

Login to Me Too

remixstore
Contributor
Contributor

@Becca59Did you try the email listed in their PayPal transaction? The email on their site has no responses — intentionally I'm sure.

Login to Me Too

Drlp66
Contributor
Contributor
I have about a month ago but because they keep supplying a tracking number PayPal make u wait again. There isnt any options on the claim page to send pictures to paypal to speed up the claim. 😔
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BZ
Contributor
Contributor

Don’t bother waiting, seems they use delay tactics to keep your money as long as possible. If they have to refund to a few occasionally then I’m sure the vast majority that don’t claim supply the majority of their funds.

Shame social media such as FB doesn’t take a more responsible attitude to vetting sellers. They just take the ad money and turn a blind eye

Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Your right, I wanted to send a photo to PayPal of these ugly toothbrushes I received, but there was no option to do that ... I'm going to post it on FB and warn others ... So I ordered the crow lamp and this is what they sent me 2 months later ...

IMG_20201007_141535.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.