Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

dturpin3
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact items ordered. Then they finally sent me a pet tee shirt instead of the items I ordered after I filed a complaint. Its a complete scam.
Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

I got my money back through PayPal. Keep hounding them.

Login to Me Too

SalCat
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got my money back called PayPal and they made the company issue a refund. It has just gone into my account today

Login to Me Too

Divelizard
Contributor
Contributor
Yay, have just escalated to a claim today, be interesting to see what happens with the other 750 of us!
Login to Me Too

Sickpuppylol
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same thing and nothing for over a month except, wait for it to come . I filed a paypal case against them in hope to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

I did get my money back. It was frustrating and took almost a month but I got it.

I would really encourage every one to hound PayPal or go to your credit card company to get your money back.

Don't let these **bleep** keep your money.

Login to Me Too

Drlp66
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a lamp and finally the parcel turned up today after 2 month. Opened it only to find a tub of tooth brushes. A china rip off. Will paypal help me??? Cant even contact them!
Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Short answer NO they won't 

Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

Open a dispute and jump through all the hoops they put in front of you.

I got my money back through PayPal. Keep hounding them.

Login to Me Too

Char20202020
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same, ordered a pram for my new born as money tight now nothing. feel an idiot 😞 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.