Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Short answer NO they won't 

Highlighted
Contributor

Open a dispute and jump through all the hoops they put in front of you.

I got my money back through PayPal. Keep hounding them.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I have had the same, ordered a pram for my new born as money tight now nothing. feel an idiot 😞 

Highlighted
Contributor

Make a claim for a refund through PayPal, don't just sit on your hands and do nothing!
Highlighted
Contributor

But, Divelizard, the company will "string-you-along" with apologies and request for "patience" because of COVID, and I guess it is to waste up your days you have left after dispute is filed. When *I* try to contact company, I cant, or I get no reply. After dispute is filed, they finally (sometimes) contact me, but that's when the string-along begins. Unless a person has nothing to do but mark calendar to remind that NOW it has been 7 days past dispute...ESCALATE...then time can slip by quickly because they keep giving excuses or they dont respond at all.
Highlighted
Contributor

It Is true that it is a huge black hole of time. The satisfaction of knowing those scammers didn't get my money is worth it.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm not waiting for them to string me along. I escalated both claims. Once it's escalated with PayPal, the clock is ticking for them to respond and PayPal won't close a case until its resolved, by them supplying the actual product that you brought or giving a refund. I'm a hounder, I've never lost a claim yet, not about to lose these ones either, it takes minutes a day to check progress and respond if you have to, so I'll be doing that in-between working 84hrs a week and sleeping etc.
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh, another thing sine companies do is have 3 or 4 different things or names for merchant...like ut mught say Company A, then u order and order shows merchant as Company B, then on bank statement, it shows Comoany C. That is making it more confusing 😕 I ordered a little side table. It was only 19.95 plus 9.99 shipping. After a month, (and that is short compared to some of my purchases) I received a tiny manicure set worth about $2. Company was not the same as I ordered from, nothing was even remotely the same. Email listed is bogus. I'm out $30. 😔
Highlighted
Contributor

This is what those companies make their living off of, people who think it's money they lost.

Go after it. Don't let them make a living.

Highlighted
Contributor

@Becca59Did you try the email listed in their PayPal transaction? The email on their site has no responses — intentionally I'm sure.