Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

BJ251
Contributor
Contributor
Im having same issue with my Cat Cave order. Paypal had better refund if it's a scam!!!
Login to Me Too

Nulligravida
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Ordered a felt cat bed/cat cave on 15 August and, on 23 September I received  a tiny baby singlet that is not worth $hit. I paid for the cat bed. I have been in email back and forth with these **bleep** and they have had the temerity to offer me a 40% and 50% refund if I keep the singlet. I don't even have a baby!  They tried to reason that if I sent the singlet back it would cost $30 in shipping, ergo, I am better off keeping it and also getting their generous refund. 

So here I am now. Opened a dispute with PayPal.  Wish me luck. 

Login to Me Too

Divelizard
Contributor
Contributor

How did you go with your Paypal claim?  I'm in an identical situation, ordered cat cave components, received a tiny pet singlet.

Login to Me Too

Cris_48
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the cat caves also and I received a pet singlet, but I had no idea where it came from and I knew I didn't order it.  Wow, I guess I'm not getting them either, the crow lamp; nor the face hugger mask.  I guess I will file my claims and hope for the best.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Meeshamarie
Contributor
Contributor

I have a dispute in paypal with same company, paypal now says I have to send the item back to get a full refund ,on receipt of the item by Unilone. I am not spending another cent with those **bleep** people.    They sent me a tiny cheap top for a baby instead of my cat exercise wheel. Not once have they offered to send me the right item, just the same as you, and everyone else, send it back or keep it and lose money. Paypal dispute, I cannot even reply to them about sending the item back. Such a rip off. May as well kiss my money goodbye. Thanks paypal for NOTHING.... PHONED THEM, had a Queue of 1.5hr wait. Nope not happening. Useless **bleep** useless.

Login to Me Too

Galeto
Contributor
Contributor
Me ha pasado lo mismo, he recibido una camiseta que no vale ni 2€, y pedi un arenero para gatos. Tengo disputa abierta, però no tengo esperanza de que me devuelvan el dinero, a ver que hace Paypal...
Login to Me Too

Nulligravida
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 

Was it this cate cave?  https://m.face[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]2215

I was scammed. They sent me a cheap baby singlet. 

Login to Me Too

HeyStay1
Contributor
Contributor
No, it was for an enclosed litter box. Just checked my camera for the date and time they said it was delivered. Not a delivery in sight! So sick of these China scammers!
Login to Me Too

Gtsarka
Contributor
Contributor
I really don't think paypal cares. Once they had a tracking number they washed their hands and have been unresponsive. Not sure why they continue to associate with a scam.
Login to Me Too

Weavewhin
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered THREE of the cat cave beds back in August and never received them! No response to emails so had to get refund going through PayPal system. Very sad because we tend to trust a site if it’s tied to PayPal. Very disappointed in this company and PayPal should pull their service from such a scam organization.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.