Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

For me 59 days of trying to get my money back - with all sorts of threats at PayPal - odds are I am not going to get my money back - but not the end of it looking at lodging claim elsewhere - glad you got yours back

Login to Me Too

DSnyder03
New Community Member

I have had the exact same experience with Unilone Trade Company, that all of these posts detail. Over the last 2 months I have been treated like a child by UniloneServiceTeam and PayPal alike. The fact that there are over 100 issues and disputes posted with this company, on the PayPal community forum, and PayPal isn't doing anything about it, indicates that the people responsible for this type of thing at PayPal are either incompetent or they just don't do their job for lack of concern. I expected that PayPal meant I was safe to purchase from that site, but PayPal doesn't give a **bleep** about you. Refund my entire purchase and that of everyone an this forum who has had issues with Unilone, delete any profiles connected to Unilone and hold accounts like this responsible for the crimes that they commit on your service. Anything less than that would be a failure to protect your customers.

Login to Me Too

SalCat
Contributor
Contributor
Today I spent about 30mins on the phone with PayPal and I am pleased to say that she looked over my information and has requested that the company issue a refund. Hopefully I should have it in 5 days
Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal sent me a message this morning, saying they're tracking my order and it is out for delivery today. It will be interesting to see what I get ... they did say if there is a problem with the item, to let them know and they will start the process of giving me a refund. My finger"s are crossed ... Finally some good news, I'll keep you all posted.

Login to Me Too

Divelizard
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, curious, what did you recieve?
Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

My package didn't come, I got this notice ... Item re-routed due to processing error. So I'm still waiting ...

Login to Me Too

candycatpins
Contributor
Contributor

what number did you call?

Login to Me Too

Mother_of_cats
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered 4 cat beds 97.00 dollars nothing nada just a China scam again so waiting refund this week and showed them lots of others being scammed all over the place. About time we all gave China a massive kick in the kaunas and stomped on these **bleep** scammers, keep trying your right is a full refund nothing less
Login to Me Too

pierre67
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problème....
Login to Me Too

candycatpins
Contributor
Contributor

Currently having the same issue with a cat climbing thing

did anyone get their money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.