cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Just got a message from PayPal re my claim 'if I return goods to Unilone seller will refund money in full "  --  return $1.00 paint brushes that I received and not the 150 items of art materials - what a damn joke - told PayPal this - shall await answer

Highlighted
Contributor

Well if you are hoping to get your money back forget it, as someone else said PayPal side with Unilone on this - whole resolution a huge waste of time - for me I am closing my PayPal account and will never deal with them again - much safer just going through my bank.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm not giving up, I have threatened to close my PayPal account. I do a lot of business with them. I'm waiting to hear back, in the meantime my package is on it's way, I wonder what I'll get ... so any of you after you received a piece of crap, did you get a your refund ???

Highlighted
Contributor

Good luck with that Christine115 - response from PayPal - 'sender will refund your money if you return 'goods' - address that sender sent was in Chinese - and you can not inform PayPal - so am writing it off as lesson learned and closing my PayPal account much better off going through my own bank at least they look after you 

Highlighted
Contributor

After 22 days and filing in a lot of form for fraud. I have been told I would get my money refunded. It was a lot of work and probably not worth the time spent. But it was the principle. You can make a lot of money by just wearing people down.
Highlighted
Contributor

For me 59 days of trying to get my money back - with all sorts of threats at PayPal - odds are I am not going to get my money back - but not the end of it looking at lodging claim elsewhere - glad you got yours back

Highlighted
New Community Member

I have had the exact same experience with Unilone Trade Company, that all of these posts detail. Over the last 2 months I have been treated like a child by UniloneServiceTeam and PayPal alike. The fact that there are over 100 issues and disputes posted with this company, on the PayPal community forum, and PayPal isn't doing anything about it, indicates that the people responsible for this type of thing at PayPal are either incompetent or they just don't do their job for lack of concern. I expected that PayPal meant I was safe to purchase from that site, but PayPal doesn't give a **bleep** about you. Refund my entire purchase and that of everyone an this forum who has had issues with Unilone, delete any profiles connected to Unilone and hold accounts like this responsible for the crimes that they commit on your service. Anything less than that would be a failure to protect your customers.

Highlighted
Contributor

Today I spent about 30mins on the phone with PayPal and I am pleased to say that she looked over my information and has requested that the company issue a refund. Hopefully I should have it in 5 days
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal sent me a message this morning, saying they're tracking my order and it is out for delivery today. It will be interesting to see what I get ... they did say if there is a problem with the item, to let them know and they will start the process of giving me a refund. My finger"s are crossed ... Finally some good news, I'll keep you all posted.

Highlighted
Contributor

Ok, curious, what did you recieve?