Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

SalCat
Contributor
Contributor

I haven’t received a refund as yet and just had another push back again this is the third push back 

Login to Me Too

Squeany
Contributor
Contributor
HI everyone I cannot stress this enough. Paypal will side with the scam seller. Take this on to you credit card company. Paypal has been helping scammers like this forever - just have a look at how many complaints have been raised while they twiddle their thumbs
Login to Me Too

Squeany
Contributor
Contributor
Note the my above comment. Paypal denied and sided with Unilone, my credit card company gave me my money back. Never trust paypal
Login to Me Too

Squeany
Contributor
Contributor

The seller’s personal email is <removed> No. <removed> As per his emails

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Well this is fun NOT PayPal have changed the resolution date 3 times over the past few days - after checking their policy they are definitely in breach of their prime directive - "To protect the consumer against fraud" NOT happening - 

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Just got a message from PayPal re my claim 'if I return goods to Unilone seller will refund money in full "  --  return $1.00 paint brushes that I received and not the 150 items of art materials - what a damn joke - told PayPal this - shall await answer

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Well if you are hoping to get your money back forget it, as someone else said PayPal side with Unilone on this - whole resolution a huge waste of time - for me I am closing my PayPal account and will never deal with them again - much safer just going through my bank.

Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not giving up, I have threatened to close my PayPal account. I do a lot of business with them. I'm waiting to hear back, in the meantime my package is on it's way, I wonder what I'll get ... so any of you after you received a piece of crap, did you get a your refund ???

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with that Christine115 - response from PayPal - 'sender will refund your money if you return 'goods' - address that sender sent was in Chinese - and you can not inform PayPal - so am writing it off as lesson learned and closing my PayPal account much better off going through my own bank at least they look after you 

Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor
After 22 days and filing in a lot of form for fraud. I have been told I would get my money refunded. It was a lot of work and probably not worth the time spent. But it was the principle. You can make a lot of money by just wearing people down.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.