cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

PayPal is just bloody ridiculous - my claim was supposed to settle today 3rd Oct - now see it has again been extended to 8th Oct - just left a very strongly worded message for them - !!!!!  Original payment was 17th August - claim 22nd August

Highlighted
Contributor

Again another date change - my next step is to contact Department of Fair Trading over this - and lodge a complaint against PayPal 

Highlighted
Contributor

QUESTION how many of you keep getting your Resolution date pushed back by PayPal please ??

Highlighted
Contributor

I haven’t received a refund as yet and just had another push back again this is the third push back 

Highlighted
Contributor

HI everyone I cannot stress this enough. Paypal will side with the scam seller. Take this on to you credit card company. Paypal has been helping scammers like this forever - just have a look at how many complaints have been raised while they twiddle their thumbs
Highlighted
Contributor

Note the my above comment. Paypal denied and sided with Unilone, my credit card company gave me my money back. Never trust paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

The seller’s personal email is <removed> No. <removed> As per his emails

Highlighted
Contributor

Well this is fun NOT PayPal have changed the resolution date 3 times over the past few days - after checking their policy they are definitely in breach of their prime directive - "To protect the consumer against fraud" NOT happening - 

Highlighted
Contributor

Just got a message from PayPal re my claim 'if I return goods to Unilone seller will refund money in full "  --  return $1.00 paint brushes that I received and not the 150 items of art materials - what a damn joke - told PayPal this - shall await answer

Highlighted
Contributor

Well if you are hoping to get your money back forget it, as someone else said PayPal side with Unilone on this - whole resolution a huge waste of time - for me I am closing my PayPal account and will never deal with them again - much safer just going through my bank.