Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

sw29
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a monkey lamp and got a $2 posable wooden human figure.  I emailed them and told them that I was going to report them to Facebook and said I would post high and low about what a scam they are.  They offered a 40% refund if I did nothing - as I didn't have any other avenue left to try and recoup my money I said yes.  They did credit me with 40% which was better than nothing.  Still not happy and will never click another Facebook add again!

Login to Me Too

Rockets77
Contributor
Contributor

Me too,I bought an item that was advertised on Facebook, tracking # shows it was delivered but in fact it never arrived. Canada post said it is likely a scam and it happens all the time. This company should be banned !

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyone that has ACTUALLY got their money back via PayPal yet - or are we all still in limbo ????

Login to Me Too

Hoonay
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know that I got it back from Unilone, but the charge was finally reversed today....

BUT first, Paypal closed the complaint when Unilone provided a tracking number that showed delivered...   I checked my mailbox and I did get a package (containing the lightest, cheapest, smallest thing possible), but when I tried to file a new dispute, including screen shot of the tracking that showed, at the very bottom, that it for a "lightweight parcel" and not my items, along with screenshot of the order itself (showing what I'd ordered), along with top and side views of parcel I received, along with photo of the item itself, system wouldn't let me dispute again...  Said already resolved...  Ultimately, i used the chat feature on Paypal to send the images, along with an honestly angry and frustrated letter that they'd take the word of a company with HUNDREDS of complaints over mine, and that they'd close my dispute without even seeing WHAT the package was that I was sent.   Currently, it shows as refunded, but I don't know...  If that customer service agent's boss says, you're not authorized to do that, and then reverses it again, it wouldn't surprise me.   The moral here is, If it feels too good to be true, it likely IS...  So, rather than count on PP will refund me, just don't put you or them through the hassle.   

Login to Me Too

Tony0080
Contributor
Contributor
I also have order cat wheel and had the exact same thing and tracking number not valid hopefully PayPal can sort it out
Login to Me Too

Peter250
Contributor
Contributor

Total Scam:

Bought two lamps from an ad on Facebook,

Today I received the package from them, instead off the two lamps I received there was a worthless piece of fabric in thre package.

I made immediate claim to Paypal for full refund, send pictures and mail correspondance  lets see how they react !!!

This kind off scam is total new to me,  how do Facebook and Paypal cooperate with these kind of fraud companies ???

Login to Me Too

Carrie1971
Also bought a raven lamp from this company...nothing arrived. The other week, a random multi tool on a keyring arrived - definitely not ordered it but sent from this company. They're a total scam - you place an order and they send something really minor so you get a tracking order and it appeats they have dispatched your order...but this tracking order is for a piece of tat and not what you have ordered...
Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is just bloody ridiculous - my claim was supposed to settle today 3rd Oct - now see it has again been extended to 8th Oct - just left a very strongly worded message for them - !!!!!  Original payment was 17th August - claim 22nd August

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Again another date change - my next step is to contact Department of Fair Trading over this - and lodge a complaint against PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

QUESTION how many of you keep getting your Resolution date pushed back by PayPal please ??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.