cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

I too have voiced my complaints about this scam company and PayPal in general - date of resolution changed once again to 3rd Oct - this will be 49 days since I brought goods and about 40 days since I lodged first claim - apparently they do not read any comments here !!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Nuada

I managed finally to at least lodge a complaint with Paypal about my lamps that never arrived. They didn't show up in  my purchases because somehow it was registered with paypal as a 'guest purchase'. Via Paypal chat and the email id they finally linked me to the purchase and now they gave the company 10 more days to deliver. i got an email from a different email address now claiming that my order has been shipped. There is no reference to what my order actually was but because it's from China and an email came from  Paypal customer service it must be them. 

sellers name in Chinese (not allowed to post the characters here?),  Shipper China Post EMS, status shipped. If you have questions about the shipment, please contact <removed>

I doubt if I receive my order, but you never know...

Highlighted
Contributor

I bought a large enclosed litter box on 8/14/2020 from Unilone Trade Company. It was taking so long that I emailed them three time. They responded once with a covid excuse and said it as on its way. I filed a dispute with PayPal and then moved it to a claim. Today is October 9, 2020 and PayPal denied my claim because they gave a extremely long tracking number and said that it was delivered on October 8, 2020 at my mailbox. First of all, I don't have s mailbox. I receive my mail at the door. Second, they said it was delivered to Providence, RI. I live in North Providence, RI. Third, it was a large box  and I was home all day. I received no deliveries. I have an outside camera. There are no deliveries shown on the camera. I am sick to death of these Chinese scammers and then we get stuck with paying the bill for something we never received. PayPal is useless because they want proof that it was never delivered. They should be keeping track of thee scammer companies since they obviously get enough complaints. I am very angry that they are not taking my word that I did not receive my item.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a monkey lamp and got a $2 posable wooden human figure.  I emailed them and told them that I was going to report them to Facebook and said I would post high and low about what a scam they are.  They offered a 40% refund if I did nothing - as I didn't have any other avenue left to try and recoup my money I said yes.  They did credit me with 40% which was better than nothing.  Still not happy and will never click another Facebook add again!

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Me too,I bought an item that was advertised on Facebook, tracking # shows it was delivered but in fact it never arrived. Canada post said it is likely a scam and it happens all the time. This company should be banned !

Highlighted
Contributor

Is there anyone that has ACTUALLY got their money back via PayPal yet - or are we all still in limbo ????

Highlighted
Contributor

I don't know that I got it back from Unilone, but the charge was finally reversed today....

BUT first, Paypal closed the complaint when Unilone provided a tracking number that showed delivered...   I checked my mailbox and I did get a package (containing the lightest, cheapest, smallest thing possible), but when I tried to file a new dispute, including screen shot of the tracking that showed, at the very bottom, that it for a "lightweight parcel" and not my items, along with screenshot of the order itself (showing what I'd ordered), along with top and side views of parcel I received, along with photo of the item itself, system wouldn't let me dispute again...  Said already resolved...  Ultimately, i used the chat feature on Paypal to send the images, along with an honestly angry and frustrated letter that they'd take the word of a company with HUNDREDS of complaints over mine, and that they'd close my dispute without even seeing WHAT the package was that I was sent.   Currently, it shows as refunded, but I don't know...  If that customer service agent's boss says, you're not authorized to do that, and then reverses it again, it wouldn't surprise me.   The moral here is, If it feels too good to be true, it likely IS...  So, rather than count on PP will refund me, just don't put you or them through the hassle.   

Highlighted
Contributor

I also have order cat wheel and had the exact same thing and tracking number not valid hopefully PayPal can sort it out
Highlighted
Contributor

Total Scam:

Bought two lamps from an ad on Facebook,

Today I received the package from them, instead off the two lamps I received there was a worthless piece of fabric in thre package.

I made immediate claim to Paypal for full refund, send pictures and mail correspondance  lets see how they react !!!

This kind off scam is total new to me,  how do Facebook and Paypal cooperate with these kind of fraud companies ???

Highlighted

Also bought a raven lamp from this company...nothing arrived. The other week, a random multi tool on a keyring arrived - definitely not ordered it but sent from this company. They're a total scam - you place an order and they send something really minor so you get a tracking order and it appeats they have dispatched your order...but this tracking order is for a piece of tat and not what you have ordered...