cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Start the process for a refund NOW.  I started mine too early and the tracking number did work via the website they sent a link to, then the tracking number worked on the Australia Post site, yesterday my delivery arrived.  It was a small posable wooden human figure, you know the kind they use for art.  probably around $2 value at a local shop.

I ordered the monkey lamp through a facebook link - NEVER AGAIN!  And now because I had until the day before the item arrived to escalate the claim - I let it go because I could see "something" was on it's way.

I paid about $25 AU to be duped.  I really wanted that monkey lamp.  Now I will never purchase anything through Facebook adds. 

ANYONE AWAITING AN ITEM FROM THEM SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND APPLY FOR A REFUND

Highlighted

I really wish I had seen this sooner. I too ordered a crow lamp from them , and instead received a plastic container full of toothbrushes. They've told me the exact same thing, that it will cost me $30 or more to send the item back to them, and they're only going to give me 25% back.

I will be escalating this further with Paypal too.

Highlighted

Hi, same thing happened to me. Ordered a item$$ and got a plastic toy. Latest is to send item back to China. When seller gets it he will refund me. I'm really disappointed (angry) that paypal, that makes millions off of exchanges, is so deplorable and a sham to customers. I will make sure everyone I know that paypal is a sham and protects scam sellers.
Highlighted
Contributor

I think everyone got scammed by this company
Highlighted
Contributor

YES PITY PAYPAL ARE SO BLIND TO IT

Highlighted
Contributor

At this point I don't think they are blind. I think they are complicit. They have made me jump through so many hoops and it's always a different person on chat who never answers a question just gives you another hoop to jump through.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 2 litterboxes on 9/11 and there is no status and i can't can't find tracking. Why is PayPal no helping us and why are they doing business with this pathetic company?
Highlighted
Contributor

These guys are shameless scammers.

I bought a cat litter and got a pet shirt after a month.

I obviously complained and was nice enough to ask for a partial refund i.e. take the hit for the pet shirt.

Now, they want me to ship the pet shirt back to china before i get my refund(which I did and cost me 19AUD).

I have demanded that they refund me for the return shipping as well...I'll report them to facebook as well as that was where i saw their ad.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered an adult size folding bath on the 2nd of September with a 10- 14 day delivery offered it is now 27 days and no sign of the bath , after checking the site out since it looks like a scamming site as there are a lot of people that have not received their items ordered , I have emailed the site but not hopeful of a reply .
Highlighted
Contributor

Apparently, people are receiving things that aren't even close to what they ordered. Than the company then offers a refund if you return it at your expense, which is more than what you paid ... complete scam. PayPal for the 3rd time extended my solution. I'm now complaining to them ... specially do you not read your Community complaints ???