Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a crow lamp mid-July. 11 September I received a 114mm wooden posing figure with no paperwork. I contacted Unilone and asked where my lamp was and they said it was delivered 11 September. So instead of receiving a lamp I received a $2 posing figure. They told me if I kept it they would give me a 40% discount. I said I ordered a lamp not a posing figure. They then told me they would give me a 50% discount if I kept the posing figure. I said no so now they want me to pay to ship the figure back to China and advised that it would probably cost me $30 to ship it back so I should take their deal.

Classic bait and switch. I have requested my money back through Paypal and am awaiting decision.

Login to Me Too

Nulligravida
Contributor
Contributor

They told me if I kept it they would give me a 40% discount. I said I ordered a lamp not a posing figure. They then told me they would give me a 50% discount if I kept the posing figure. I said no so now they want me to pay to ship the figure back to China and advised that it would probably cost me $30 to ship it back so I should take their deal. Classic bait and switch. I have requested my money back through Paypal and am awaiting decision.

Yep. Precisely what happened to me. I even wrote in Chinese!  They are polite but it is a scam. 

Login to Me Too

vanessalm
Contributor
Contributor
I had the identical experience ..ordered two bird lamps and got a keyring two months later. their response to you was exactly what I got .
Login to Me Too

BAbramov
New Community Member
Same here! Ordered in August, they keep asking me to wait and be patient. Website doesn’t exists, email nowhere to be found on google, no tracking number that works. Disgusting. PayPal help us get our money back.
Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the crow lamp the beginning of Aug. today PayPal has extended again a solution date ... today the tracking # has worked, it's still in China though. I expect a joke package eventually. This is crazy, why is PayPal extending over and over ??? I just want my money back, like all of you. Peace

Login to Me Too

86ajsc
New Community Member
Well I received a pack of six toothbrushes instead of the monkey lamp ordered. I apparently didn’t buy through PayPal so I won’t be getting a refund. This company will not send anything as they don’t have anything to send
Login to Me Too

sw29
Contributor
Contributor

Start the process for a refund NOW.  I started mine too early and the tracking number did work via the website they sent a link to, then the tracking number worked on the Australia Post site, yesterday my delivery arrived.  It was a small posable wooden human figure, you know the kind they use for art.  probably around $2 value at a local shop.

I ordered the monkey lamp through a facebook link - NEVER AGAIN!  And now because I had until the day before the item arrived to escalate the claim - I let it go because I could see "something" was on it's way.

I paid about $25 AU to be duped.  I really wanted that monkey lamp.  Now I will never purchase anything through Facebook adds. 

ANYONE AWAITING AN ITEM FROM THEM SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND APPLY FOR A REFUND

Login to Me Too

Josie313

I really wish I had seen this sooner. I too ordered a crow lamp from them , and instead received a plastic container full of toothbrushes. They've told me the exact same thing, that it will cost me $30 or more to send the item back to them, and they're only going to give me 25% back.

I will be escalating this further with Paypal too.

Login to Me Too

Boone_dog
Hi, same thing happened to me. Ordered a item$$ and got a plastic toy. Latest is to send item back to China. When seller gets it he will refund me. I'm really disappointed (angry) that paypal, that makes millions off of exchanges, is so deplorable and a sham to customers. I will make sure everyone I know that paypal is a sham and protects scam sellers.
Login to Me Too

Ureshii-1
Contributor
Contributor
I think everyone got scammed by this company
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.