Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

josebar
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here (Monkey lamps) provided tracking number to nonexistent package and said to wait 30 more days.

Login to Me Too

Raelene47
Contributor
Contributor

I can’t believe all these messages naming this rip off company and that PayPal are still allowing them to trade through them. I purchased a mini cartoon mouse lamp and after waiting weeks for my order a cheap wooden statue of a man arrived. I contacted the seller and like everyone else was told I could send it back at my expense for a refund. Of course it’s going to cost me more as they pointed out to send it back and they also offered a 40% refund if I kept the item. I after many messages back and forth agreed to a 50% refund, I will be very interested to see if that happens. I always only buy online if the company I’m dealing with operate through PayPal, I feel as though it offers me some protection. This has left me feeling very disappointed that PayPal are reading all these messages from people and not acting on it to protect its customers. These scam artists look as though they have been doing this to people for a long time. Please PayPal help us out. Raelene47 

Login to Me Too

Raelene47
Contributor
Contributor

I was offered a 40% refund and I declined the offer telling the scammers I wanted 100% refund. In the end I very reluctantly accepted a 50% refund. I just figured that was better than nothing. It made me sick to my stomach to take their lousy offer but had I not I would have lost all my money. I feel very disappointed in PayPal, and Facebook are a disgrace. I have made other purchases from Facebook ads and am having trouble with them too. I have learnt a very expensive lesson from these dealings and I will never buy anything advertised on Facebook again. Their morals are as bad as the scammers. PayPal have also lost my respect.

Login to Me Too

susanrayner160
Contributor
Contributor
I have been going through dispute with PayPal for this company was told if I sent it back would receive refund,sent it back then got message from PayPal saying I didn't need to send it back but fill form in messaged PayPal with tracking number messed about trying to get form filled in, wasn't good enough they said send another.had problem with covid19 so couldn't resend now they found in favour of unilone even though I sent it back, PayPal can kiss my a*†* going to cancel PayPal
Login to Me Too

susanrayner160
Contributor
Contributor
Quick update unilone have refunded my money,started a claim through my bank and thought I would message unilone again and they replied to say they would refund and PayPal confirmed refund has gone through, don't give up as I would have returned item even if it cost me more than what I paid, I would have rather the mail company got the money than unilone
Login to Me Too

macnmolly
Contributor
Contributor

This seems to be how they operate:  They accept payment for one item, and instead of mailing that item, they mail the cheapest piece of crap they can so they can show PayPal that they shipped the item and have proof of delivery.  Then, under pressure, they offer you about 50% back.  That's how they make money.  Paypal should return all costs ASAP for promoting this fraudulent company.

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

I too purchased goods from this company - art supplies - they sent similar email and tracking no which only shows that the 'parcel is awaiting departure from China' can find nothing on them and they have changed names several times - I have been scammed - put in a claim with paypal and all I am getting is date changes for when it will be finilised and of course you can not contact Paypal for any details - this is the 5th date change Paypal has put up for this claim - beginning to wonder if I will ever see my money at this rate - don't know what is going on with Paypal as they are usually very quick to refund - hope you get your money also

Login to Me Too

underdown
New Community Member

I ordered four crow lamps and spent $67. My tracking number disappeared and the website disappeared. No one will return my emails and PayPal hasn't done anything for me on this. My order shipped on August 17th, 2020. Its. September 24th and still nothing. Definitely a scam and defintiely the last time I try and buy anything off a website that is so new and has very little track record. 

Login to Me Too

dcfloyd33
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered from this company on 8/16. I ordered over 60 dollars worth of inventory and have gotten the same just keep waiting spiel. I guess I'm going to start the process with PayPal to get my money returned. I thought they only sent to trusted companies?
Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I'm about to start the claim or process with PayPal too. They told me too work things out with the seller first, I've keep all the emails they sent telling me to be patient. I hope PayPal's reading these complaints ... Why would they let these fake companies use PayPal to begin with ? You would think they would make sure the company is legit before allowing them to use PayPal as a payment process. I also looked up Unilone Trade Company is doesn't even show up on the internet ... so frustrated !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.