cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Wow how did you manage to get it settled so quick - most of us are getting the run around by PayPal - dates just keep getting extended

Highlighted
Contributor

I repeatedly accused Unilone Trade Company of being a scammer based on the fact that the shopping site where the goods were sold disappeared and the fact that the goods were shipped after the claims were made. At the same time, I also pointed out that there were problems with PayPal's problem resolution system.
I was eventually able to reach a solution to the problem by getting telephone support and filing a damage report, which required proof of seal, as is customary in Japan.

Highlighted

Wow so im not the only one what do you need to do...how come paypal still have them registered? I thought paypal was safe?
Highlighted
Contributor

That is a good question and I always have believe PayPal was safe and if there were any issues that PayPal will take care of it and give us our money back? I don’t know what to do next..... if anyone has any suggestions or good knowledge on where to go from here I think many of us would really appreciate it.
Highlighted
New Community Member

yep I'm the latest in their scam ...ordered bird lamps.and got a stupid keyring tool two months later ...now they say they will refund only 50 percent for THEIR inconvenience . it's ridiculous I would never have bought off a facebook link except i thought paypal payment would make it "safe"
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a crow lamp mid-July. 11 September I received a 114mm wooden posing figure with no paperwork. I contacted Unilone and asked where my lamp was and they said it was delivered 11 September. So instead of receiving a lamp I received a $2 posing figure. They told me if I kept it they would give me a 40% discount. I said I ordered a lamp not a posing figure. They then told me they would give me a 50% discount if I kept the posing figure. I said no so now they want me to pay to ship the figure back to China and advised that it would probably cost me $30 to ship it back so I should take their deal.

Classic bait and switch. I have requested my money back through Paypal and am awaiting decision.

Highlighted
Contributor

They told me if I kept it they would give me a 40% discount. I said I ordered a lamp not a posing figure. They then told me they would give me a 50% discount if I kept the posing figure. I said no so now they want me to pay to ship the figure back to China and advised that it would probably cost me $30 to ship it back so I should take their deal. Classic bait and switch. I have requested my money back through Paypal and am awaiting decision.

Yep. Precisely what happened to me. I even wrote in Chinese!  They are polite but it is a scam. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

I had the identical experience ..ordered two bird lamps and got a keyring two months later. their response to you was exactly what I got .
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here! Ordered in August, they keep asking me to wait and be patient. Website doesn’t exists, email nowhere to be found on google, no tracking number that works. Disgusting. PayPal help us get our money back.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered the crow lamp the beginning of Aug. today PayPal has extended again a solution date ... today the tracking # has worked, it's still in China though. I expect a joke package eventually. This is crazy, why is PayPal extending over and over ??? I just want my money back, like all of you. Peace