Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got a refund yet ??? Why is PayPal pushing off the dates all the time. They must be aware of these scammers and there's ton's of victims !!! Something seems really off here ...

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

NO still being stuffed around by PayPal had to go through it all again this time with the 'not as described' so another two weeks before anything happens - agree with you they must know that this company is a scam but still defer to them for an explanation which is just a joke - last count there are about 19 people with claims against this company and still nothing done about it

Login to Me Too

arantxa7
Contributor
Contributor
I have been stuffed too. they have the money and the goods. I cannot understand that PayPal doesn't have a "blacklist" cause so many poeple like we are in the same situation. besides, PayPal has given the reason to them. I can't trust to buy by this way
Login to Me Too

alieneileen
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a baby rocker which fair enough was at a price too good to be true but after contacting PayPal and the Unilone scamming company after receiving an item of clothing not worth £1, I was told if I returned the item that I received that PayPal would reimbursement my postage once I uploaded the tracking number and the scamming company would refund me. Due to my ongoing complaint from September I really did not have the energy to go to the post office and decided that I would lose the money I paid. What really annoys me is the fact that PayPal does not seem concerned at all that we have all been scammed and still allowing this company to stress us all out. I am going to see how I can have this company investigated as my fight has just begun.
Login to Me Too

euniceyang01
Contributor
Contributor
I had same problem. I purchased homemade fertilizer from Unilone Trade Company on 8/23/20. I already disputed and cancel the order but PayPal asked me to contact Unilone. Unilone asked me to wait since the order is on the way. And the case was closed on 10/18 even though I asked PayPal to extend the closing date since I had not received the order. Finally I received the package, but received totally useless wrong product like scissors. I asked Unilone to refund my money, but answer is 40~50% refund. I emailed more than 10 times. When Unilone advertised Homemade fertilizer is made in USA, California, but it is cheating and fraud. If I paid by my credit card, it would be investigated and refunded. PayPal automatically closed my case even I asked extend the date since I did not receive the order. I will never purchase anything and pay by PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Alisamaza23
New Community Member
This company is totally a scam! I ordered 2 full size litter boxes & received some sort of mini dog shirt. Paid almost $50. Paypal closed my case since unilone sent me an item. Stay away from this company!
Login to Me Too

Lia73
Contributor
Contributor
Ask for the case to be re opened. That's what I have done. If my case isn't refunded I'll be going to the Ombudsman service in the UK. Paypal are regulated by the FCA in the UK and have to treat their customers fairly if not they are in breach of financial regulations.
Login to Me Too

krablais97
Contributor
Contributor

I just had the EXACT same thing happen to me! Ninja turtles dog shirt, not the litter box.

Login to Me Too

CubanB
Contributor
Contributor

Same. Ninja Turtle cat shirt.  How is this still a company with PayPal??

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BF
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  The same thing happened to me.  I ordered 2 large litter boxes and cat trees, etc. (16 items in total).  I received a tiny pink cat/dog shirt!!!!  I filled out a dispute and Paypal closed it because the tracking number says the package was delivered!  Technically, I did receive a "package", but NOT what I ordered!!! 

The tracking number provided to PayPal from Unilone https://t.17track.net/en#nums=FEISZ1704382208YQ

is linked to the original tracking number (see bottom of 17track.net link)

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]470000060...

At the very bottom of the USPS page, it lists the package as "Parcel Select Lightweight".  Upon further investigation, Parcel Select Lightweight only covers packages with all pieces weighing less than 16 oz.  There is no way all the items I ordered were less than 16 oz

PAYPAL needs to do the right thing and correct these disputes!  Unilone Trade Company Unilone Trade Company *Scammers!! HELP PLEASE - Unilone Scam  Unilone Trade Company 

Amy99751_0-1606149440464.png

tiny shirttiny shirt

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.