cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company - fraudulent operators that shift from web address to web address.

I've ordered a robot for table tennis for my dad. I bought it with paypal cause I thought my purchase would be secure. Apparently it is not. I have created a dispute and I receive the same **bleep** replies, with fake tracking info. I told this to the chat, and I am awaiting their reply. My next step is to escalate this to paypal. They have no tracking info, and I can provide paypal with proof. Let's see.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

I am also waiting my order... 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered the catwheel from an online shopping site, "vuqor.site", from a Facebook ad on Aug. 25 and received an email on Aug. 26 announcing the shipment.
However, the tracking site was unable to verify the item, so on Sept. 1, he filed a claim through PayPal.
The seller explained that it would take some time for the item to be tracked, but they shipped the item on Sept. 10 after the claim was filed, and on Sept. 16 my address received a different pet garment than I ordered.
I patiently explained to PayPal that it was a scam and through a very cumbersome process I was able to recover the amount I had paid without returning the items I received.
This vendor is a repeat scam. But we need to understand that it's important not to be fooled by unusually cheap products.

Highlighted
Contributor

How long did it take you to get as refund- to date I am still getting the run around on article paid for on 17th August

Highlighted
Contributor

I have not received my refund yet. PayPal says they will make a decision by 26 September. I will update my post then.

Since I was sent something that was not at all like what I ordered I am hopeful that all my money will be refunded. If not I will go to my credit card company and see if they can do anything.

Highlighted
Contributor

I also was sent something that was nothing like what I ordered - new date for resolution 3rd Oct - 

Highlighted
Contributor

Has anyone got a refund yet ??? Why is PayPal pushing off the dates all the time. They must be aware of these scammers and there's ton's of victims !!! Something seems really off here ...

Highlighted
Contributor

NO still being stuffed around by PayPal had to go through it all again this time with the 'not as described' so another two weeks before anything happens - agree with you they must know that this company is a scam but still defer to them for an explanation which is just a joke - last count there are about 19 people with claims against this company and still nothing done about it

Highlighted
Contributor

I have been stuffed too. they have the money and the goods. I cannot understand that PayPal doesn't have a "blacklist" cause so many poeple like we are in the same situation. besides, PayPal has given the reason to them. I can't trust to buy by this way
Highlighted
Contributor

In my case, I ordered an item on August 25 and started the claim process on September 1 because I did not receive anything.
After the claim was initiated, the fake item was shipped on September 10 and I received it on September 16.
Finally, he filed a claim for the delivery of the fake product and resolved the claim on September 22 for a full refund without a self-pay return.