Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Vihteli
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. 

WTF 

I had confidence in PayPal, but now I’m a little in doubt.

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Got fed up with the run around via PayPal so phoned them - what a waste of time and money - claim now gone to another dispute re goods received and they are now going to get back in touch with the Unilone which does not exist - to give the seller time to explain - what a damned joke this is - we gt scammed PayPal looks after fake seller stuff those of us who got caught up in scam - mad you bet I am.

Login to Me Too

ARJubilee

I was waiting on a 148 piece delux art set, that never arrived. Instead they sent some poorly made 7 piece brush set. I paid good money for the delux kit and have refused to contact them any longer given their history of robot answers and no real resolutions. I have escalated to PayPal after dealing with this fraudulent company for a month.  This is what I ordered.... D8402A05-5AA3-4B2F-A69E-6B18D883109F.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Yep I ordered the 'art set' and today got a set of cheap crappy brushes - have again contacted PayPal and phoned them - they are once again giving the sender time to reply - no matter that I told them what I thought about that with a scam company = so fed up with it all and PayPal especially - this started on 17th August and after dates in Resolution Center being continually changed it has now changed once again given that I sent photos of said cheap brushes to them - now in Resolution Center as 'goods not what ordered' new date for resolution 5th Oct - all I want is my money back - what really gets me mad is that this company changes its name as often as people change their socks and keep getting away with it and NOTHING is being done - they are treated a lot better than we are - now back to playing the waiting game with them !!!!!

Login to Me Too

JimBratsos
Contributor
Contributor

I've ordered a robot for table tennis for my dad. I bought it with paypal cause I thought my purchase would be secure. Apparently it is not. I have created a dispute and I receive the same **bleep** replies, with fake tracking info. I told this to the chat, and I am awaiting their reply. My next step is to escalate this to paypal. They have no tracking info, and I can provide paypal with proof. Let's see.

Login to Me Too

Pirita
Contributor
Contributor

I am also waiting my order... 😞

Login to Me Too

coolsurf
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the catwheel from an online shopping site, "vuqor.site", from a Facebook ad on Aug. 25 and received an email on Aug. 26 announcing the shipment.
However, the tracking site was unable to verify the item, so on Sept. 1, he filed a claim through PayPal.
The seller explained that it would take some time for the item to be tracked, but they shipped the item on Sept. 10 after the claim was filed, and on Sept. 16 my address received a different pet garment than I ordered.
I patiently explained to PayPal that it was a scam and through a very cumbersome process I was able to recover the amount I had paid without returning the items I received.
This vendor is a repeat scam. But we need to understand that it's important not to be fooled by unusually cheap products.

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

How long did it take you to get as refund- to date I am still getting the run around on article paid for on 17th August

Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received my refund yet. PayPal says they will make a decision by 26 September. I will update my post then.

Since I was sent something that was not at all like what I ordered I am hopeful that all my money will be refunded. If not I will go to my credit card company and see if they can do anything.

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

I also was sent something that was nothing like what I ordered - new date for resolution 3rd Oct - 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.