Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Hi, 

may I ask how you communicate with Paypal itself? I filled out the form on the 'contact us' page, but never got a reply from paypal. I did get a (dodgy, in denial) reply from my email to the scamming company, but none from paypal. My 20 days since paying are well over, so I'd really want to know how to get refunded through paypall for this order that clearly is never going to be delivered. Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor

You need to go to Resolution Center and lodge a claim - good luck - me - I am so over PayPal at this stage

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks Nuala but I can't - in  the resolution centre no payment at all is showing up for the last 3 months - even though I did make the payment in August, and have the paypal receipt by emails. I'm trying through chat / messaging now, hopefully at least I can get this process started. 

Highlighted
Contributor

That is strange as if you paid via PayPal it should show up in your account - the 'contact us' takes several days for an answer to come back at present - good luck with it 

Highlighted
Contributor

Received my 'parcel' today paid $31.24 USD was supposed to get $150 worth of art material - this is what I got - paint brushes worth about 50 cents - PayPal had better pay up on this - what a damn scam 

Highlighted
Contributor

Not sure the photo will come through 119713530_3246448495451826_3733104914589649605_o.jpg

Highlighted

I have the same problem. 

WTF 

I had confidence in PayPal, but now I’m a little in doubt.

Highlighted
Contributor

Got fed up with the run around via PayPal so phoned them - what a waste of time and money - claim now gone to another dispute re goods received and they are now going to get back in touch with the Unilone which does not exist - to give the seller time to explain - what a damned joke this is - we gt scammed PayPal looks after fake seller stuff those of us who got caught up in scam - mad you bet I am.

Highlighted

Re: Unilone Trade Company - fraudulent operators that shift from web address to web address.

I was waiting on a 148 piece delux art set, that never arrived. Instead they sent some poorly made 7 piece brush set. I paid good money for the delux kit and have refused to contact them any longer given their history of robot answers and no real resolutions. I have escalated to PayPal after dealing with this fraudulent company for a month.  This is what I ordered.... D8402A05-5AA3-4B2F-A69E-6B18D883109F.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company - fraudulent operators that shift from web address to web address.

Yep I ordered the 'art set' and today got a set of cheap crappy brushes - have again contacted PayPal and phoned them - they are once again giving the sender time to reply - no matter that I told them what I thought about that with a scam company = so fed up with it all and PayPal especially - this started on 17th August and after dates in Resolution Center being continually changed it has now changed once again given that I sent photos of said cheap brushes to them - now in Resolution Center as 'goods not what ordered' new date for resolution 5th Oct - all I want is my money back - what really gets me mad is that this company changes its name as often as people change their socks and keep getting away with it and NOTHING is being done - they are treated a lot better than we are - now back to playing the waiting game with them !!!!!