Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Checked fb today this company now has 2 different names going and the same scam items - I think this is a total of 5 different names so far and nothing done about it - seems people complain to PayPal about one company and then they change their name so they cannot be tracked I did lodge a complaint with fb - no answer from them either

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

I do not honestly know what is going on with this company - two days ago checked tracking - nothing changed sitting in china - checked with resolution center to find that the resolution date had once again changed to 24th Sept - checked tracking today and now it says that the parcel is in  Sydney - bloody fast plain then - so have no idea - will keep you informed

Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

My tracking # can't be found ... as for PayPal, they changed my resolution date for the 25th from the 19th, I really don't understand what's going on. Is PayPal in on this ???

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

You really have to start to wonder - resolution date for me was supposed to be finalized today - now it has moved to 24th Sept - is there a parcel of goods in Australia now or is it just another railroad from the sender - damned if I know - it is now 35 days since purchase

Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

may I ask how you communicate with Paypal itself? I filled out the form on the 'contact us' page, but never got a reply from paypal. I did get a (dodgy, in denial) reply from my email to the scamming company, but none from paypal. My 20 days since paying are well over, so I'd really want to know how to get refunded through paypall for this order that clearly is never going to be delivered. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

You need to go to Resolution Center and lodge a claim - good luck - me - I am so over PayPal at this stage

Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Nuala but I can't - in  the resolution centre no payment at all is showing up for the last 3 months - even though I did make the payment in August, and have the paypal receipt by emails. I'm trying through chat / messaging now, hopefully at least I can get this process started. 

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

That is strange as if you paid via PayPal it should show up in your account - the 'contact us' takes several days for an answer to come back at present - good luck with it 

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Received my 'parcel' today paid $31.24 USD was supposed to get $150 worth of art material - this is what I got - paint brushes worth about 50 cents - PayPal had better pay up on this - what a damn scam 

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure the photo will come through 119713530_3246448495451826_3733104914589649605_o.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.