cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

You need to go to Resolution Center and lodge a claim - good luck - me - I am so over PayPal at this stage

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks Nuala but I can't - in  the resolution centre no payment at all is showing up for the last 3 months - even though I did make the payment in August, and have the paypal receipt by emails. I'm trying through chat / messaging now, hopefully at least I can get this process started. 

Highlighted
Contributor

That is strange as if you paid via PayPal it should show up in your account - the 'contact us' takes several days for an answer to come back at present - good luck with it 

Highlighted
Contributor

Received my 'parcel' today paid $31.24 USD was supposed to get $150 worth of art material - this is what I got - paint brushes worth about 50 cents - PayPal had better pay up on this - what a damn scam 

Highlighted
Contributor

Not sure the photo will come through 119713530_3246448495451826_3733104914589649605_o.jpg

Highlighted

I have the same problem. 

WTF 

I had confidence in PayPal, but now I’m a little in doubt.

Highlighted
Contributor

Got fed up with the run around via PayPal so phoned them - what a waste of time and money - claim now gone to another dispute re goods received and they are now going to get back in touch with the Unilone which does not exist - to give the seller time to explain - what a damned joke this is - we gt scammed PayPal looks after fake seller stuff those of us who got caught up in scam - mad you bet I am.

Highlighted

Re: Unilone Trade Company - fraudulent operators that shift from web address to web address.

I was waiting on a 148 piece delux art set, that never arrived. Instead they sent some poorly made 7 piece brush set. I paid good money for the delux kit and have refused to contact them any longer given their history of robot answers and no real resolutions. I have escalated to PayPal after dealing with this fraudulent company for a month.  This is what I ordered.... D8402A05-5AA3-4B2F-A69E-6B18D883109F.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company - fraudulent operators that shift from web address to web address.

Yep I ordered the 'art set' and today got a set of cheap crappy brushes - have again contacted PayPal and phoned them - they are once again giving the sender time to reply - no matter that I told them what I thought about that with a scam company = so fed up with it all and PayPal especially - this started on 17th August and after dates in Resolution Center being continually changed it has now changed once again given that I sent photos of said cheap brushes to them - now in Resolution Center as 'goods not what ordered' new date for resolution 5th Oct - all I want is my money back - what really gets me mad is that this company changes its name as often as people change their socks and keep getting away with it and NOTHING is being done - they are treated a lot better than we are - now back to playing the waiting game with them !!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I've ordered a robot for table tennis for my dad. I bought it with paypal cause I thought my purchase would be secure. Apparently it is not. I have created a dispute and I receive the same **bleep** replies, with fake tracking info. I told this to the chat, and I am awaiting their reply. My next step is to escalate this to paypal. They have no tracking info, and I can provide paypal with proof. Let's see.