cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Mine seems very fishy. I got given a tracking number on 17track.net which was FEISZxxxxxxxxxxYQ.

The status has now changed to       2020-09-11 21:43   China, Shenzhen, Item accepted.

This is 21 days since the tracking number was raised. But then what is even stranger is that at the bottom it says

Original tracking number: GV4xxxxxxxxGB    Original shipping channel: Royal Mail

Why would it have a RM tracking number?

Be interesting to see where this goes. If anywhere.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company. I had the exact same experience. I want my money back.

I had the exact same experience.

Highlighted
Contributor

I too have placed an order with is company and now feel like i have been scammed, tracking for the crow lamps is not available even though they claim the order has been shipped.

How do I process a claim with Paypal??

Rick

Highlighted
Contributor

Go to Resolution Centre and lodge claim - pretty straight forward - date of purchase, amount, what you purchased and reason for claim - good luick

Highlighted

I also ordered a monkey lamp in August 15 and still no lamp delivered. Sent e-mail yesterday and received answer today with tracking number and strange website. All tracking info in chinese but number is not found by the dutch post. Starting a dispute today with paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

Checked fb today this company now has 2 different names going and the same scam items - I think this is a total of 5 different names so far and nothing done about it - seems people complain to PayPal about one company and then they change their name so they cannot be tracked I did lodge a complaint with fb - no answer from them either

Highlighted
Contributor

I do not honestly know what is going on with this company - two days ago checked tracking - nothing changed sitting in china - checked with resolution center to find that the resolution date had once again changed to 24th Sept - checked tracking today and now it says that the parcel is in  Sydney - bloody fast plain then - so have no idea - will keep you informed

Highlighted
Contributor

My tracking # can't be found ... as for PayPal, they changed my resolution date for the 25th from the 19th, I really don't understand what's going on. Is PayPal in on this ???

Highlighted
Contributor

You really have to start to wonder - resolution date for me was supposed to be finalized today - now it has moved to 24th Sept - is there a parcel of goods in Australia now or is it just another railroad from the sender - damned if I know - it is now 35 days since purchase

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, 

may I ask how you communicate with Paypal itself? I filled out the form on the 'contact us' page, but never got a reply from paypal. I did get a (dodgy, in denial) reply from my email to the scamming company, but none from paypal. My 20 days since paying are well over, so I'd really want to know how to get refunded through paypall for this order that clearly is never going to be delivered. Thanks