cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Indeed interesting to follow. Tracking now states: “The shipment item has left the country of the sender” Will let you know when further developments happen.
Highlighted
Contributor

Mine seems very fishy. I got given a tracking number on 17track.net which was FEISZxxxxxxxxxxYQ.

The status has now changed to       2020-09-11 21:43   China, Shenzhen, Item accepted.

This is 21 days since the tracking number was raised. But then what is even stranger is that at the bottom it says

Original tracking number: GV4xxxxxxxxGB    Original shipping channel: Royal Mail

Why would it have a RM tracking number?

Be interesting to see where this goes. If anywhere.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company. I had the exact same experience. I want my money back.

I had the exact same experience.

Highlighted
Contributor

I too have placed an order with is company and now feel like i have been scammed, tracking for the crow lamps is not available even though they claim the order has been shipped.

How do I process a claim with Paypal??

Rick

Highlighted
Contributor

Go to Resolution Centre and lodge claim - pretty straight forward - date of purchase, amount, what you purchased and reason for claim - good luick

Highlighted

I also ordered a monkey lamp in August 15 and still no lamp delivered. Sent e-mail yesterday and received answer today with tracking number and strange website. All tracking info in chinese but number is not found by the dutch post. Starting a dispute today with paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

Checked fb today this company now has 2 different names going and the same scam items - I think this is a total of 5 different names so far and nothing done about it - seems people complain to PayPal about one company and then they change their name so they cannot be tracked I did lodge a complaint with fb - no answer from them either

Highlighted
Contributor

I do not honestly know what is going on with this company - two days ago checked tracking - nothing changed sitting in china - checked with resolution center to find that the resolution date had once again changed to 24th Sept - checked tracking today and now it says that the parcel is in  Sydney - bloody fast plain then - so have no idea - will keep you informed

Highlighted
Contributor

My tracking # can't be found ... as for PayPal, they changed my resolution date for the 25th from the 19th, I really don't understand what's going on. Is PayPal in on this ???

Highlighted
Contributor

You really have to start to wonder - resolution date for me was supposed to be finalized today - now it has moved to 24th Sept - is there a parcel of goods in Australia now or is it just another railroad from the sender - damned if I know - it is now 35 days since purchase