Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

VonWhit
Contributor
Contributor

Reading other people's posts - you may get a tracking number for some parcel they have sent. People have received items such as rags, toothbrushes etc from Unilone. That way they can provide PayPal with a tracking number, which seems to automatically get the case for a refund closed. 

Login to Me Too

nzphilip
Unilone Trade is a scam!!!
Login to Me Too

Kwkwkwkw
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same experience.

Login to Me Too

nzphilip
I wanted my money back too but in order to get it PayPal says I have to send back the lousy cheap crap that they sent me in place of my actual order and it's going to cost me nearly as much as what I originally spent fraudulent company PayPal shouldn't even allow orders to come through with them
Login to Me Too

Divelizard
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, do you not have PayPal Refunded Returns? Activate it and you are covered for 8 returns a year, they pay you back the shipping. I returned my pet shirt to China, it cost nearly $25AUD and they paid me back and also refunded me for the value of my dispute.
Login to Me Too

VonWhit
Contributor
Contributor

Seriously? I haven't got that far yet. I can't wait to see what crap they send me. My tracking number is now with Australia Post, so something is on its way - and I bet it is not the lamps I ordered.

I am inclined to send and crap parcel back - noting of course that this is an annoyance and cost. But, I am **bleep** off and want to see if PayPal will honour its policies.

Login to Me Too

Bassa
Contributor
Contributor

I managed to contact Paypal and Unilone, because the delivery was taking so long.

They replied it was on its way.

I finally received the order 2,5 months later, and I received a packet of tooth brushes, and not a crow lamp in sight.

I tried to open a new case, but I could only choose 2 other options, which I chose, and wrote to Paypal that it wasn´t the actual problem, but that I had received a totally different order - and now they think I already have used my one option for a refund - which I havent got.

I dont know why this company can keep on using paypal as a payment option, they are scammers.

Login to Me Too

Plaseski
Contributor
Contributor

I too have placed an order with is company and now feel like i have been scammed, tracking for the crow lamps is not available even though they claim the order has been shipped.

How do I process a claim with Paypal??

Rick

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Go to Resolution Centre and lodge claim - pretty straight forward - date of purchase, amount, what you purchased and reason for claim - good luick

Login to Me Too

Wilco70
I also ordered a monkey lamp in August 15 and still no lamp delivered. Sent e-mail yesterday and received answer today with tracking number and strange website. All tracking info in chinese but number is not found by the dutch post. Starting a dispute today with paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.