Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone actually got their money back from Paypal yet from this?    or are we all getting the run around from Paypal - 

Login to Me Too

Jdelorean86
Contributor
Contributor

I was waiting for 3 monkey lamps they sent me 12 toothbrushes

Login to Me Too

Meeshamarie
Contributor
Contributor

No, the company says, if I send the item back (little cheap baby top) they will give me a full refund. I purchased a cardboard exercise wheel for my cat. I am writing to paypal and telling them that I am not spending another cent and refuse to send back the trashy top they sent me. The company will probably  not even pay up even after they get my item, if I was to send it back. Cannot understand how they can do this to so many people and still be trading. Paypal needs to refund us all.

Login to Me Too

I've been scammed by this company as well. I ordered a baby stroller in August from one of their sites CVSUW.TOP which was an ad on Facebook with a lot of positive comments. 2 days ago I received a tiny parcel from them, there were no stroller of course instead it was a cheap tiny plastic baby raincoat that they sent me. I contacted them and they are now trying to scam me more saying that I should pay $15-30 to return the tiny raincoat and then they might refund when they receive the package. Or they can refund me 30% of my purchase. What a Big Scam!! I escalated it to PayPal and I hope they will find a solution and ban this company.
Login to Me Too

SBLT
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same. Received hooks that stick on the wall and PayPal are coming down on their side. If this doesn’t get resolved I’ll take it to the ombudsman. They made their decision without me sending evidence and I had to ask them to allow me a way to send it, as I have now sent my proof between them and me showing they have lied as well as a link online saying they are a scam, but apparently that can’t be accepted as evidence?!
Login to Me Too

woody88
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same for me. Ordered the stroller in aug. Waited 63 days and was send a paper thin peppa pig raincoat which is worth about 50p. Demanded a refund, was told please wait delivery in 2 weeks. Month goes by and message again demanding refund. They send a reply saying order was received. Opened a dispute with paypal but looking at all the others that have no help from them i am not holding my breath. So bloody annoyed. Was a gift for my 1st grandchild
Login to Me Too

Ravn2000
Contributor
Contributor
I share same story - ordered on 23 August. Yesterday started to escalate via PayPal. Now, after a few exchanges it appears the tracking has started showing an actual parcel on the way. Yesterday it looked like a fake tracking but now my parcel appears in transit with the destination action country and our local currier mentioned. Fingers crossed.
Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

If the tracking says "cleared and awaiting departure from Shanghi airport' it is not going anywhere - and there is no parcel - will be interested to see what happens with your order 

Login to Me Too

Ravn2000
Contributor
Contributor
Indeed interesting to follow. Tracking now states: “The shipment item has left the country of the sender” Will let you know when further developments happen.
Login to Me Too

Lakey91
Contributor
Contributor

Mine seems very fishy. I got given a tracking number on 17track.net which was FEISZxxxxxxxxxxYQ.

The status has now changed to       2020-09-11 21:43   China, Shenzhen, Item accepted.

This is 21 days since the tracking number was raised. But then what is even stranger is that at the bottom it says

Original tracking number: GV4xxxxxxxxGB    Original shipping channel: Royal Mail

Why would it have a RM tracking number?

Be interesting to see where this goes. If anywhere.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.