cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

I should of known this was a scam, three days after I ordered my crow lamp, they sent a notice saying it was shipped and gave me a fake tracking #. The very next day they tried to say it was delivered. When I questioned them and said nothing was delivered, they completely ignored me and said it was still in the mail ...

Highlighted
Contributor

Checked the tracking no once again - still sitting in China 'awaiting dispatch' since 28th Aug - what I do not understand is so many people complaining about this company so many people KNOWING they are scammers yet Paypal does nothing - as I said above Paypal will wait 20 days  before they close case - this being the 21st Sept - yet with the date I purchased this which was the 17th August till then will be 36 days - 

Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered lights a month ago from Dqwsi.site which is current down. Tracking non existent. Customer service emails bounce back. Clearly a scam and annoying that PayPal let this happen and we have to jump through hoops to get our money back.

Worst of all if its a scam they have just opened up a new site and are continuing it under Paypal's noses.

https://dqwsi.myshoplaza.com

Highlighted
Contributor

Has anyone actually got their money back from Paypal yet from this?    or are we all getting the run around from Paypal - 

Highlighted
Contributor

I was waiting for 3 monkey lamps they sent me 12 toothbrushes

Highlighted
Contributor

No, the company says, if I send the item back (little cheap baby top) they will give me a full refund. I purchased a cardboard exercise wheel for my cat. I am writing to paypal and telling them that I am not spending another cent and refuse to send back the trashy top they sent me. The company will probably  not even pay up even after they get my item, if I was to send it back. Cannot understand how they can do this to so many people and still be trading. Paypal needs to refund us all.

Highlighted

I've been scammed by this company as well. I ordered a baby stroller in August from one of their sites CVSUW.TOP which was an ad on Facebook with a lot of positive comments. 2 days ago I received a tiny parcel from them, there were no stroller of course instead it was a cheap tiny plastic baby raincoat that they sent me. I contacted them and they are now trying to scam me more saying that I should pay $15-30 to return the tiny raincoat and then they might refund when they receive the package. Or they can refund me 30% of my purchase. What a Big Scam!! I escalated it to PayPal and I hope they will find a solution and ban this company.
Highlighted

Exactly the same. Received hooks that stick on the wall and PayPal are coming down on their side. If this doesn’t get resolved I’ll take it to the ombudsman. They made their decision without me sending evidence and I had to ask them to allow me a way to send it, as I have now sent my proof between them and me showing they have lied as well as a link online saying they are a scam, but apparently that can’t be accepted as evidence?!
Highlighted
Contributor

I share same story - ordered on 23 August. Yesterday started to escalate via PayPal. Now, after a few exchanges it appears the tracking has started showing an actual parcel on the way. Yesterday it looked like a fake tracking but now my parcel appears in transit with the destination action country and our local currier mentioned. Fingers crossed.
Highlighted
Contributor

If the tracking says "cleared and awaiting departure from Shanghi airport' it is not going anywhere - and there is no parcel - will be interested to see what happens with your order