Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I'm confused too, you would think PayPal would make sure a company is legit before allowing them to use PayPal payment. I just filed my claim, I asked them to read the Community complaints, because there's a lot of us. They reopened their site again under TPJZ.SITE ... scum bags

Login to Me Too

Pukumahi
Contributor
Contributor
Pal pay said they have decuded in my favour. Pribkem is im getting less than 50%of the purchase price for goids never received. Ripped off
Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

There are a lot of scam companies operating on ebay and facebook and nothing seems to be done about them - they close down then open under another name - seems to be no check maybe it is time for a lot of us to start asking questions and try and get them booted

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got a message back from Paypal that the company had replied (over two weeks ago) saying that the parcel was in transit and giving tracking number - which is a scam - 'parcel' still supposedly sitting in airport in China 'awaiting departure' since 28th August - yet Paypal is holding it up because they accept this from the seller - talk about one sided help - there is none for buyers it seems and scam artists can keep getting away with it - stinks.

Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

Unilone sent me a tracking nr and a link to enter it into. When I entered the nr into the parcel tracking site the site told me nr doesn't exist. Great. Sent another email to Unilone.. I'm afraid this is going to get nowhere unless Paypal finally admits this company is a scam and refunds us all

Login to Me Too

mjaviles89
New Community Member

I have started my process of disputing with this company. I emailed them last week and I emailed them yesterday about my lights. In the first email, they replied with a tracking code and they gave me a weird website to put the number in. In the second email, they said the tracking system was changed and the shipping company should provide them with a new tracking number. I really feel like this is a scam because in my dispute process with PayPal, they sent the same email they gave the first time. So it's almost like an automatic response that they're giving. 

Login to Me Too

remixstore
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.

it's definitely a scam - I fell for it. Saw an ad for a deal on a cat exercise wheel on IG or something. My cat is healing from renal kidney failure that almost cost him his life so we're keeping him inside and bought the wheel on a whim toward the end of Aug. Nothing. I emailed the email listed on their site and it was never responded to. I asked for tracking and the tracking they originally provided was incorrect. On Oct 10 I received a random mini t-shirt. I wonder if we all got the same little blue shirt. lol When I saw small I mean it's like for a guinea pig or something small - for sure too small for our cat.

Anyways, turns out this is the same replacement tracking number they provided me. They are responsive but just feeding BS. They didn't return my numerous emails from their website so I emailed them on the email linked to the PayPal transaction.

I filed a claim as obviously this is going no where. Their company name according to PayPal is this company - and here we are. Sucks we all fell prey to this. Shame on me. 

"Dear Customer,
Sincerely sorry for your frustration, but It's international transportation. Delivery fee and customs fee actually cost a lot (we've already paid for this)

If you just want to return the item, the shipping fee we paid before is about $15 ( If return, this need be covered by you ). And when the goods ship to our country, there is another shipping fee about $15 dollars too, (maybe higher, because we have co-operated with the local post office in China, can get a company shipping discount if we ship a lot).
Just think about it, you will easily lose above $30 If there is no another additional fee for you. (such as customs etc) Can both of us just step back a little bit, how about we give you a 50% discount refund of your order, can you keep the product?
Thanks for your understanding."

"Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for keeping you waiting.

We are very sorry about the problem with the goods. Maybe the carrier mislabeled the package because there were too many packages.

We will try our best to improve ourselves and correct our mistakes. We hope you can give us a chance. We offer you two solutions:

1) If you can't keep the product, you can send the product back, and we will give you a full refund, when we receive the photo of returning package and label of shipping back. Since international transportation is expensive (You can check before shipping back), We can give you $8 for the freight. If you are sure to return the product, please inform us in advance we will give our address to you.

2)If you can kindly keep this product, We will give you a 40% refund as compensation, and we can refund the money to your account immediately.

We really hope to get your kindness and understanding. Customer satisfaction is the maximum of our corporate objectives.

Which solution do you like to choose? Waiting for your reply.

Have a good day !"

"Dear Customer,
You can enter the tracking number [ x y z ] to check the express information through this link:
In general, the estimate time-frame of arrival is about 15-20 working days, and please allow some days to update.
Your patience and understanding will be highly appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards"

Login to Me Too

Raelene47
Contributor
Contributor

I received exactly the same email, telling me all the costs involved for me if I decided to send the lump of junk they sent me back.  What a joke, I excepted 50% refund because with lack of support from PayPal I would have ended up with nothing. At the moment I am in two other disputes with two separate companies about goods I have never received. It the same BS that this company has been feeding me, so maybe it’s the same place under a different name. All the purchased items I am having trouble with were purchased through ads on Facebook. I will never buy anything advertised through them again. They obviously let scammers operate though them without any problem. I hope I have learnt a massive lesson from all this. It’s a shame PayPal don’t offer it’s customers more support.

Login to Me Too

susanrayner160
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem getting the runaround from both unilone and PayPal(think PayPal must have shares in this company) registered for return shipping,sent back to China £9.25 claimed return shipping back ,got that now PayPal found in unilone favour
Login to Me Too

Mother_of_cats
Contributor
Contributor
Go back and state incorrect item full refund and that you know they have investigated them and now banned their PayPal account, go get your money now.... They have told me this today if from the UK you are protected under the consumer act 2015 and do not have to pay to return if an incorrect item is sent it is totally at their expense and it is 100 percent refund, do not be fobbed off x
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.