Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm also still awaiting my order - I bought two lamps, a crow one and butterfly one. I am assuming delivery may just be delayed due to Covid, and not necessarily a scam? I do hope so. Or do any of you have any other reason to believe this is a scam, other than late delivery? My other was 3 weeks ago.

Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I said in my message, the tracking # can't be found any where and the original site I bought the crow lamp has disappeared. The new site is exactly the same, except no crow lamps and the annoying pop up saying save 10% over and over ... This is the new site" TPJVZ.SITE"  notice their stock is small. I hope is's real, I really do ... but my gut says otherwise. I hope this helps ...

Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor
I saw adds today on Facebook from yet another company name, advertising the same crow lamps. It's starting to look very dodgy indeed
Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I'm doing my part and I'm flagging these sites on FB. Yesterday FB let me know they took down a site I reported. I tried contacting the company about the animal toothbrushes they sent me ... because I know PayPay will tell me too. Big surprise, address not found, so when PayPal tries, I'm hopeful I'll get my refund. Otherwise, I'm going to my Credit Card Company, I can't let them win ...

Login to Me Too

nuttytart1961
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a cat toilet from this company. They sent  tracking number which showed nothing at all.

I put in a claim via paypal but they have denied my claim stating the company provided them with tracking stating it had been delivered. Absolute crap. Wish they had sent me the so called proof. 

Login to Me Too

Inessa2013
Habe das auch erlebt, PayPal hat das Geld nicht zurück geholt und sich von diesem Unternehmen mit der Sendungsverfolgung zufrieden gegeben.
Login to Me Too

Diane94
Contributor
Contributor

Your story is exactly the same as mine.  I also bought a cat toilet that I never received.  PayPal has denied my claim.  I have definitely been scammed but I thought I would get better protection from PayPal.  Very disappointing.

Login to Me Too

Diane94
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal denied and closed my claim twice but I kept fighting to have it reopened.  It was only after I begged PayPal to investigate how many other claims exactly like mine they had against Unilone that I finally got my refund.  Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence but the mass of identical claims against Unilone is fraud.  Don’t give up, you have been scammed and you need to fight back.

Login to Me Too

kspillma

Does PayPal need a class action suit to do something about this?  Are they in cahoots with this company?

They denied me as well- for bogus reasons.  OBVIOUSLY this is fraudulent and they are supporting a fraudulent company.
Or Better Business Bureau?

I can't find a good way to get PayPal to pay attention to this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.