Unilone Trade Company *Scammers!!

CharP24
Contributor
Contributor
Unilone is a scam, everyone beware. They will advertise something online and send you the wrong product worth pennies and when you try to dispute it, they will send PayPal proof of shipment. PayPal will then deny your claim. After reading all the negative reviews and PayPal not taking any action and siding with scammers like Unilone Trade, I have decided to seek legal action and hopefully we can get a class action lawsuit going against PayPal. I have been a member of PayPal for 20 years and am totally disgusted by their turning a blind eye. No more!
Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Sengkiangkoh
I am facing the exact same problem with two other companies, Ario Trae. Sent me an item that is not what I ordered. Posted a case to PayPal, and they sent the Delivery ID to PayPal. Totally different Item received is just a dumb phone holder worth 3 dollars, less than 10% of what I ordered. PayPal contact them again, and now, Paypal says I must return the item, pay for shipping to them, and they will only refund when they receive the item! Hello, PayPal! This is a Scam Company. And you seem to be in Cahoots with them. Gosh. Anyone who knows how to resolve this? Yes, is a China Company.
Login to Me Too

almcg319

I called paypal and very clearly describe the bait and switch CRAP that they sent me.  I said ,"yes, they are proving delivery to my address, but they DID NOT delivery what I ordered...instead they delivered a 25 cent piece of fabric"   Paypal then took care of it

Login to Me Too

Lacindagot14u
I never received the cat wheel from them and have had 4xs the bait and switch from ordering online same as others send you penny item and provide shipping and proof of delivery and PayPal does not assist the buyer and how can you email someone when you have no email address or unable to understand Chinese writing when purchase site disappears after purchase or unable to comment on website because you are blocked
Login to Me Too

Maddie551
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing is happening to me told to send back to company by PAYPAL and show proof which I did but PAYPAL are saying I didnt show proof which I did and now they've CLOSED my case and no REFUND it's a disgrace I'm going to take this further
Login to Me Too

Mikeskitty68
Contributor
Contributor

I’m totally with you on this 

We use this site because we want the security. Instead, scammers are using this site to rob PayPals customers. If I don’t have the security and trust of sending and purchasing on this site anymore, I will definitely find another way. 

Login to Me Too

IR84
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here it's aggravating to know that this scammer can get away with it.  So many people are getting scam and paypal does nothing but side with them not even when you submit all the proof that they are scamming you.

I hope you can take this to a class action.

Login to Me Too

UserFromOz
Contributor
Contributor

I had exactly the same problem.

I bought a monkey lamp and received some small worthless polywooden figure. No response until I raised it with PayPal. Tracking number works so they can claim it was a mistake. Offered me 25% refund or the right item within 3 months. Obviously running out the clock until you can't do anything and happy to keep 75% of your monkey. By then I realised it was a scam and escalated a claim with PayPal. Even filed police report. So disappointed that PayPal rejected my claim because I didn't provide enough evidence. Very disappointed in PayPal. Can't believe they are supporting a scam company. Have definitely lost confidence in them.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BB
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same thing happened to me and I’ve tried to follow up with PayPal with no luck so far - I will happily join your class action if it applies to buyers from Australia. I use PayPal to protect me from this sort of online fraudulent behaviour and I’m extremely disappointed with their response - particularly after reading here about hundreds of people who have been scammed by this same company and yet PayPal continue to deny claims from their customers like us. 

Login to Me Too

CharP24
Contributor
Contributor
I am still working on it. May be a long shot here but worth a try. It’s pretty crazy how PayPal is letting scammers get away with something like this. I ordered a table and the “supplier” sent me a tiny statue of a wood carving. They are clearly cheating the system and PayPal is openly allowing them to do so. Even when you dispute PayPal denies your claim. I think this will catch up to them and they will eventually pay a heavy price for allowing people to get cheated out of their hard earned money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.