Unhappy buyer

rsgossett
New Community Member

I sold a rather expensive item of clothing. I posted the measurements and even spoke with the buyer on the phone. During the conversation the buyer stated that her waist measurement was larger than my garment. I told her that it more than likely was not going to fit as there was no stretch or give to it. She still chose to buy it, she also knew she was buying used as I purchased it used. She asked if that if she bought the dress and it did not fit if she could return and she was told no there was no returns. She paid through Facebook pay and I shipped the next day. She received the item and the first message she sent was it doesn't fit. She also claims that there are some very minor blemishes, rhinestones that had fallen off. I offered to send some stones and even told her how to fix. She is now unhappy and is saying she is going  to file a police report and has said she is sending the dress back. What are my options? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.