Unfreeze my account balance

Mtzr
New Community Member
I buy mol point thru paypal recently,and the seller ask me to convert to Yuan currency, they ask me to provide a details for authentication they said,im giving all the informations that needed in order to get the good for game that im playing now,and unfortunately after all the informations been provided,the account in that websites is freeze and took all the money into freezing account,and this paypal agent LINE Id 2288w said i need another 18000 point more to unlock the account so then i can proceeds to get the good that i wanted to in game im playing,and of course i dont have much now,and after that i was thinking how come the authentication is not valid after i provided them all the details bank account,ID number and pic as well,this doesnt make sense at all,and i think i got scammed already,and i hope there would be a solution for this matters since this ID of this guys using paypal name.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.