Unfair dispute resolution

Leigh80
Contributor
Contributor
Unfair dispute resolution. After months of waiting for an item it finally showed up and was missing all the major (expensive components). I filled a dispute and waited for 2 more months. The seller's agreed to a refund if i returned the item. They sent through a return address written in Chinese. I replied that i can neither read nor write chinese and requested that thay send the return address through in english. Now 2 weeks later paypal has closed the dipute in the sellers favour because i was unable to return the item. Has anyone else had this problem?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DLF1
New Community Member

will refund $amt after I send Item back....there is no item to send back....it is a subscription....I cant speak to any one

Login to Me Too

kaylapimentel
New Community Member

seems like paypal is now siding with sellers vs. buyers - same thins happened to me - the owner of the shop even admitted to the defective item she sent me - i sent all screenshots to paypal and they sided with her. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.