Unfair and unreasonable conclusion of the case dispute

IvanPersil
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know how it this was determined today:

We've completed our review of an unauthorized activity case for the following transaction: 
  • Transaction Date: October 23, 2020
  • Transaction Amount: $660.12 CAD
  • Transaction ID: 4PX39469W6220833X
  • Buyer Name: Aidan <removed>
We’ve confirmed the transaction was unauthorized and have refunded $660.12 CAD to the buyer. This amount will be debited from your PayPal account. During our review, we found the transaction was not covered under PayPal Seller Protection.

I am sure that the buyer sent has friends and family so no refunds were possible. I do not know what was said by him but it is simply not true. When putting my trust into paypal, I assumed they would be fair and impartial. I do not know what happened there but it was not at all. Did not even get contacted. I want my money. Did not get asked anything. Refunded after not even a day. My conclusion is that they simply refunded for no reason.

How was the transaction NOT covered under Paypal Seller Protection and was covered under buyers protection^
PayPal Seller Protection covers you in the event of claims, chargebacks, or reversals that are a result of unauthorized purchases or items your buyer didn’t receive. Previously Seller Protection applied to physical goods and intangible items such as travel, ticketing, and services and will be expanded to digital goods for all transactions made on or after April 13th, 2020. With PayPal Seller Protection, you may be covered for the full amount of all eligible transactions.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.