Unfair Resolution

Unfair1234
New Community Member

I do not think the decision was fair. I shipped the item back to the address that you provide. I sent you the receipt and the custom lable, to show I sent the item I was not given what the seller response was. I did everything that you asked of me. The seller never responded to you and you ruled in their favor. Now I'm out of the cost of the items that I sent back and the shipping cost. How can that be favor. All I was told is that you rule in their favor. I'm thinking that you are in kahoot with this seller (HNBM Trading Co., Ltd aka lucky 7 wigs located in China) and that is why they did not have to respond and you rule in their favor.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Briannachristia
Contributor
Contributor
I totally understand it I got from a company that lied I had to spend $75.00 to send to China, and the address doesn't seem valid. I am at a loss paypal only won't to give a $30.00 credit, I called my bank because this isn't fair I gotta come outta pocket and it looks like the way this company does business nobody gets a refund with paypal.
Login to Me Too

Kerbrown
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’m having the same issues. Did contacting the bank help? Because I’m was thinking of contacting them too
Login to Me Too

Letssuethem
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> China Let’s start a lawsuit against paypal

Login to Me Too

tduerson

I had this just happen to me.. Crazy... i even looked to see how much to return to China and it is more than what I payed for the product. These people are frauds.. I am soo upset right now. My items came from CA. Paypal needs to put a stop tp less

Login to Me Too

MHawk
New Community Member
I have also been scammed by this company. We ordered 3 wigs and all of them are not only so cheaply made that they are unwearable but they are nothing as described. I requested a full refund and they are requiring me to return the items to China which will cost me more than the cost of the wigs! So I’m out of money either way.... unless PayPal steps in and makes this right. It’s unbelievable that this continues to happen and PayPal is still allowing business with them!
Login to Me Too

Sequoya

I know we want a full refund, but I'm sharing this for those who will settle for a partial. The rest is tuition! Lesson learned.

Screenshot 2021-02-08 154007.jpg

Login to Me Too

KandeeDREAMER97
Contributor
Contributor
No innocent person should settle in a situation like this. These are scammers and they should be taught a lessson. The whole point of their scam has been a well thought out process to out smart the consumer. They are banking on you to not challenge them and settle once you find out that China shipping charge. Online shopping is definitely apart of the average person lifestyle especoally since the pandemic and they need to be held accountable. The lesson learned should be on the scammer not the consumer. Maybe they will get tired of learning a lesson.
Login to Me Too

Sha99
New Community Member
I'm currently going thru the same thing. It's sickening, the operation these people are running and able to get away with it. I spent $55 for 3 LACE wigs and they look like Halloween wigs. They offered me 10% then 30% or full refund if I sent the wigs back which I know is more expensive than what I paid. Paypal is crap for allowing this to happen. They're getting paid from these scammers as well. Do not buy from goddesswigs I'm sure they use other names too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.