cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair Resolution

Highlighted
New Community Member

Unfair Resolution

I do not think the decision was fair. I shipped the item back to the address that you provide. I sent you the receipt and the custom lable, to show I sent the item I was not given what the seller response was. I did everything that you asked of me. The seller never responded to you and you ruled in their favor. Now I'm out of the cost of the items that I sent back and the shipping cost. How can that be favor. All I was told is that you rule in their favor. I'm thinking that you are in kahoot with this seller (HNBM Trading Co., Ltd aka lucky 7 wigs located in China) and that is why they did not have to respond and you rule in their favor.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Unfair Resolution

@Unfair1234 

Did you have tracking info on the return shipment? If there is no proof of delivery or if the tracking does not show package was "delivered" you won't win the case. Simply mailing the package is not enough. Sellers have to provide proof of delivery on INR claims so buyers have to provide proof of delivery on returns with SNAD claims because sellers are forced to accept returns.

If you paid with credit card, open a dispute with them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Unfair Resolution

I think paypal shouldn't cease all payment going through for any sites they discourage ppl to go through instead of just allowing it and having ppl be out of money. It's unfair when it's as simple as a lock being placed on certain sites. I just made a purchase and had no clue til I saw that the purchase was still pending on my account and typed in the company's name to check up on it. Extremely unfair