Unfair Resolution

Unfair1234
New Community Member

I do not think the decision was fair. I shipped the item back to the address that you provide. I sent you the receipt and the custom lable, to show I sent the item I was not given what the seller response was. I did everything that you asked of me. The seller never responded to you and you ruled in their favor. Now I'm out of the cost of the items that I sent back and the shipping cost. How can that be favor. All I was told is that you rule in their favor. I'm thinking that you are in kahoot with this seller (HNBM Trading Co., Ltd aka lucky 7 wigs located in China) and that is why they did not have to respond and you rule in their favor.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Unfair1234 

Did you have tracking info on the return shipment? If there is no proof of delivery or if the tracking does not show package was "delivered" you won't win the case. Simply mailing the package is not enough. Sellers have to provide proof of delivery on INR claims so buyers have to provide proof of delivery on returns with SNAD claims because sellers are forced to accept returns.

If you paid with credit card, open a dispute with them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jasmaine1
New Community Member
I think paypal shouldn't cease all payment going through for any sites they discourage ppl to go through instead of just allowing it and having ppl be out of money. It's unfair when it's as simple as a lock being placed on certain sites. I just made a purchase and had no clue til I saw that the purchase was still pending on my account and typed in the company's name to check up on it. Extremely unfair
Login to Me Too

LAndres
Contributor
Contributor

HNBM Trading Co., Ltd. is an unreputable company.  I cannot understand why Paypal processes payments for this vendor without warning.   I purchased a wig from this company.  I didn't get anything even remotely similar to what I ordered.  They responded via email, that the product sold does not always resemble the picture.  Didn't state that on their website.  And PayPal required I ship the product back at MY EXPENSE.  The company knows that they are doing.  I am out $52 but I will post on every site and every board I can find how this company does business.

Login to Me Too

ChrissieVic
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree. I'm almost convinced that no one is monitoring transactions to this company. They are not reputable and they are a FRAUD!

I was told that the seller agreed to refund me but that I had to pay to ship this BACK TO CHINA!  I purchased three wigs that were advertised as lace front wigs, 100% human hair. They were not! They didn't come close to the description. They were synthetic and different colors from what I ordered. On top of that it took me almost a month to receive them.

The seller never responded to me and I reached out several times. I provided pictures of what they advertised and pictures of what I actually received. It wasn't until I escalated that the case that they responded and said they would issue a refund but that I had to pay to send this back. This is RIDICULOUS! 

This is unacceptable and poor service on pay pals part!

Login to Me Too

Renitta
Contributor
Contributor
Hi The exact same thing has just happened to me ! I bought three wigs , terrible quality and not what was being sold. PayPal advises to send back to China but the address is weird !
Login to Me Too

Briannachristia
Contributor
Contributor
I had this happen to me too I spent $75.00 to send to china when it came from somewhere in New Jersey so not fair.
Login to Me Too

KandeeDREAMER97
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, this company is definitely a scammer. Paypal seems to side with this scammer. This is a practiced behavior. I've made reports to local authorities as well so that a worldwide scam alert will be made know. I've even found Youtube videos about this scam. this is very sad... If Paypal doesn't resolve my case fairly I will be in support of making it my business that my supporters don't support them as well. I only want to support companies and their affiliates with fair moral treatment, not loopholes to really steal hardworking consumer's money. 

Login to Me Too

Dacorbi7
Contributor
Contributor
This literally just happened to me, I figured that it would cost more for me to ship it back to China so I settled for the partial refund but I will absolutely bur contacting the better business bureau about them and pay pal because this is ridiculous. I encourage you all to contact the better business bureau as well
Login to Me Too

IsmailSowunmi12
New Community Member

Hey, what was the Address that you sent it back too. The email i received didn't give me a an address it just says HBNM Trading Co. Ltd

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.