Unfair Judgement from Resolution center

HexnHit

The buyer lie that the product is not match with the description and they open dispute. (PayPal deduct our money )
I have all evidences to prove that product is match with the description BUT resolution center deduct my money from us, I need to know why??? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HexnHit

Some reasons of why they sometimes don't ask the buyer to return is if the item was fake or dangerous to send back in the post ie broken or you didn't respond promptly to any dispute request info.

I think you would have to ask customer services the reason that they did not request the return.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HexnHit

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute it is always one persons word against anothers.

Paypal never see the actual item so they do in my opinion tend to favour the buyer.

If the buyer wins the normally they would have to return any items back to you first before you have to refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

HexnHit

Yes, this is what I think but the buyer don't return anything to us and PayPal already give them the money back. I'm so upset with that ,if all buyer do that so I lost all of my money 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HexnHit

Some reasons of why they sometimes don't ask the buyer to return is if the item was fake or dangerous to send back in the post ie broken or you didn't respond promptly to any dispute request info.

I think you would have to ask customer services the reason that they did not request the return.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

HexnHit

Thank you for you suggestion. We will call customer service tomorrow about that. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.