Unfair Dispute Fee

Rishabh17
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently, an unlawful buyer had after receiving the service, filled a case for unauthorized transaction. It put my entire small business at hold die to the transaction hold and minus mark into my money. After submitting all documents, and the case being resolved by PayPal. I am checking my money to find again minus balance, which is termed as "Fee" by Paypal.

This was a terrible customer and after receiving the product is doing such an act, and still, I am the one with minus money. I am the one suffering. And as a seller, there's no way to write this in the resolution centre.

What should I do? please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rishabh17 

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.
If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.

However you would not lose out either as long as you met ALL the requirements of seller protection, so your best bet is to go and read up on it to make sure you were covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.