Undeserved limitation on my account

nmayor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have recently sold a pair of joggers and they paid through paypal goods and services. They wanted a refund and we agreed on a full refund with the condition of returning the item. They ahve since received the money back and closed the dispute but my account is still limited. My account balance was negative and every time I tried to input money either from my bank or card it would not allow me. I have submitted all the information required such as proof of address but could not resolve the negative balance as the system would not let me. I have since manually entered £1.00 into my balance but I still cant receive or make payments. I cannot withdraw the £1.00 I deposited either. I am losing a lot of money as a seller and I am extremely worried, I have tried contacting paypal through their messaging systems and their hotline but I have had no replies. I think this is such unfair treatment and if anyone has any input on what will happen next or what I should do then that would be greatly appreciated thank you.

@PayPal_Matt 

@PayPal_EJ 

@PayPal_Preet 

@PayPal_Jon 

please I really need your help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nmayor
Contributor
Contributor

Any input from anyone will be greatly appreciated thank you so much, I am very desperate and feeling so hopeless at the moment

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.