Underage

ToolTimer
New Community Member
I made my account when I was 16, breaching the user agreement. I streamed on twitch and made a little over $400, which PayPal took a cut of before they knew I was underaged. When PayPal did find out, they locked me out of my account, and were right to do so. Now that I’m 18 I still can log into the app and I can see that I still have $106 “waiting for me”. It won’t let me transfer it into my bank account, and it sure feels like it’s been longer then the promised 180 days. Is there really nothing I can do to keep my account? I know my actions were wrong, but I never had any ill intentions and now that I’m an adult I just want to use PayPal again or at least get my money back.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @ToolTimer

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing your balance. It sounds like your account was limited. To help resolve this, I recommend contacting Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope you're able to withdraw soon!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.