Undelivered merchandise by fake seller

Lilaznkoolioz
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, On February 18th, I purchased 2 LED light pads from Architortures.com. The site was promoting a buy one get one free deal and I saw the post on Instagram. I used my smartphone to go to the site and the merchant was Skimtrading, who used PayPal for payment. I did not have a PayPal account at the time, but was still able to purchase the items for $40.41. I received an email confirmation and everything looked good. A month went by and I emailed the company. No response. I check their Instagram and the comment section was disabled. Another month went by and still no response. Yesterday a friend of mine, who also made the purchase, said the website is no longer up and that we’ve likely been scammed. I go to the Instagram post and other users commented claiming they never received their items. I know it’s not much money, but I stikl want my refund. I’m not sure how to go about getting help for it. I’ve skimmed through a few posts through the community and the results seem to be 50/50. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.