Unclaimed Amazon Boxes.

Becky33615
Contributor
Contributor
Both my husband and I ordered and got scammed. What can we do? I emailed them, no answer. Over $250 payment made. Help please
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Marina

Hi @Becky33615,

Thank you for posting your question in the Community. I'm sorry you've both had an issue with your purchases. You can file a dispute through PayPal if you have not received the item or if the item you received does not match the original product description.

I hope this is resolved for you both quickly!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Becky33615
Contributor
Contributor
This has been such an uncomfortable situation. I can’t believe how easy they run this scams. I wish I could post a picture of what I got, two items not even worth a dollar a piece. What a shame. I am in the process of requesting my credit card company to dispute the payment and also PayPal if positions to do something about it. I feel sorry for older people that will settle and give up. I am fight this until I get my whole refund issued.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Becky33615 

If  you are not going to follow the advice and open a paypal dispute then not much point posting on here really.

However if you go to your card issuer you will negate your chances of a paypal dispute if your card issuer declines your request (not all card issuers pay out on these scam sales.

To be honest did you actually risk assess your transaction first? Cus no way would I have sent a 1p for a 'mystery' box.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.