Unauthorized withdrawal

Marti5
Contributor
Contributor

I had $500 withdrawn from my account using cash withdrawal at Walmart. I opened a case and it was denied saying the transaction wasn't unauthorized. What can I do? How do I find out who took my money? Also, how do you withdraw cash at walmart??

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marti5

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/walmart-debit-card

Through PayPal app and someone got your PayPal log in?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dmiyaki
New Community Member

Using the Transaction ID, neither PayPal nor Walmart can tell me what Walmart this occurred at. It seems somebody at PayPal that works with somebody at Walmart should be able to figure this out.

Login to Me Too

arod2
Contributor
Contributor

What was the outcome on this?  The same thing happened to me and I clearly did not do the withdraw of funds.  Can @Paypal tell what Walmart it happened at.  I am sure they have cameras before I take to twitter on how @paypal are denying my claim.  

Login to Me Too

sanwar0k9
Contributor
Contributor

Does anybody has resolution on this? This just happened to me this morning and I'm going in circles without help. I'm sensing a lawsuit coming up and would like to contribute to that. 

Login to Me Too

arod2
Contributor
Contributor

They keep denying that they had anything wrong with this which I do not understand and they will not help you research it or try and get back your money back.

PayPal is not like Visa and I instruct any business owner not to accept paypal because at least credit card companies will refund if your claim is valid but paypal will not.  I own a small business and instruct people to never use PayPal anymore.  I did a claim with the Better Business Bureau and  I suggest you do the same but probably the same candid canned response will come out of their mouths.  We need to let other people know on social media!!!  Give me your name on twitter and my name is @adformj  We need to post everyday about this on their account and Facebook.  We need to post everyday on social media on how much they don't care about customers!!! 

Login to Me Too

Robertchu
New Community Member
Paypal account unanthorized withdrawal $500 through Walmart. I called PayPal and filled a claim on Their website. But PayPal just denied my case and told me they can’t do anything on this case. Very disappointed in PayPal and Walmart security. Anyone can tell me what we can do ?
Login to Me Too

arod2
Contributor
Contributor

You should file a complaint with the BBB

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.